I'm still hoping for some CP0 vs Brook, even it seems unlikely:brootea:
im sitting here thinking about how xdrake will beat apoo. we know xdrake survives cause he is highest ranking member of sword we know so far.

he turns into an animal a dinosaur to be specific. animals have sensitive hearing guess who attacks ur hearing apoo. u can only avoid it if u cover ur ears. in dino form drakes arm are too short in hybrid he ccant use weapons if he covers his ears.

where as if brook fought apoo he may be immune to his attacks. we know he is immune to a lot of things being a skeleton like poison gas lightning etc. if he is immune to poison gas it must mean the way he sees breathes and hears is all through his soul and nothing else.
so would it be crazy to think that brook is immune to apoo's attack since he doesnt have ear drums and therefore cant hear biologically

tell me am i crazy? plus if brook freezes apoo's limbs he cant transform into instruments and cant play the instruments as well. musician vs musician

Again with that panel? Sanji straight up asked luffy to let him die, he was literally committing suicid because he felt ashamed of what he needed to do

You can't be more honorable than this, literally killing yourself because you don't think you're worthy to ask for help from the guy you tried to save but accidently ended up hurting more because of something that was out of your control (big mom's lie)

Bro you're trying too hard to hate on that moment, anyone who literally read what was said 5 chapters prior to that would know what he meant

I'm still hoping for some CP0 vs Brook, even it seems unlikely:brootea:

im sitting here thinking about how xdrake will beat apoo. we know xdrake survives cause he is highest ranking member of sword we know so far.

he turns into an animal a dinosaur to be specific. animals have sensitive hearing guess who attacks ur hearing apoo. u can only avoid it if u cover ur ears. in dino form drakes arm are too short in hybrid he ccant use weapons if he covers his ears.

where as if brook fought apoo he may be immune to his attacks. we know he is immune to a lot of things being a skeleton like poison gas lightning etc. if he is immune to poison gas it must mean the way he sees breathes and hears is all through his soul and nothing else.
so would it be crazy to think that brook is immune to apoo's attack since he doesnt have ear drums and therefore cant hear biologically

tell me am i crazy? plus if brook freezes apoo's limbs he cant transform into instruments and cant play the instruments as well. musician vs musician