Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous cause Sanji isn't part of the OG trio?
Come on, we both know you're not that dumb and you don't really give a fuck about Nami

The leader ship trio is canonicaly

Luffy

Zoro (vice captain)

Sanji (tactician, advisor)

The rest

Always has been and always will be

Zoro and sanji got more focus than Nami post ts, wether it's character wise, progression wise and narrative wise

I love zoro, but I think we can all agree that most of us like zoro because he's a fighter more than a character, he rarely drives the plot forward,
But Zoro as a fighter is relevant, he took Luffy's pain and didn't want to let Sanji do it in his place, he literally was sacrificing his life to stop "Hakkai" and save everyone in the Rooftop. These actions tells a lot.

Nami's role is run around with Usopp hitting some fodder, and getting saved by Sanji, she had importance on saving Tama and trying to fight Ulti, but thats something other crewmembers also did

Meanwhile Sanji and Zoro are called the wings of Luffy, and the "stars" by Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander Marco.

How the heck Nami has more "Main character" traits than Sanji? :quest:

He will never stop with his bullshit especially after Ohara's success with views.

He is so salty.
He just keep digging his grave, he's like a 90s music artist trying to be relevant in the 2000s

Man literally gets proven wrong every new chapter lol

He really should give up at this point, he's not even good at making analysis videos let alone theories

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
He just keep digging his grave, he's like a 90s music artist trying to be relevant in the 2000s

Man literally gets proven wrong every new chapter lol

He really should give up at this point, he's not even good at making analysis videos let alone theories
Morj is one of those: "Trust me I cracked Oda's code".

But Zoro as a fighter is relevant, he took Luffy's pain and didn't want to let Sanji do it in his place, he literally was sacrificing his life to stop "Hakkai" and save everyone in the Rooftop. These actions tells a lot.

Nami's role is run around with Usopp hitting some fodder, and getting saved by Sanji

Meanwhile Sanji and Zoro are called the wings of Luffy, and the "stars" by Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander.

How the heck Nami has more "Main character" traits than Sanji? :quest:
Pre ts it was arguable, post ts it became clear who got the main focus

The group she was in was named after sanji, and she was the name to name it along with chopper lol

Honestly I feel bad for whoever still thinks Nami is the left hand where it's clear she isn't, sanji is, she literally couldn't even argue with zoro during the usopp situation, she's not a leader or a left hand man

She's a very human character, that's what makes her lovable, she took only 3 decisions that impacted the story, while zoro and sanji took dozens, the fact that isn't that impactful adds to her importance, she struggles to do things the monsters in the crew do easily, she is "weak" and it's a good thing in a way, I don't get why people try to push her to be what she is not

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bro really said, lemme put out this gas pack before other nigggas steal "my" shit

"
"
True.

It's not like we raped this theory to the core before he even started recording.

It's one of those "Time to try and save my image" videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.