Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You hit a wall 10 times and it only starts falling only after the 8th or 9th hit, does that mean the previous ones didn't matter?
Nobody ever said Asura didn't matter as all attacks have been damaging Kaido as Luffy already said when fighting him "Ain't no way he is not getting damaged".
But nothing in the manga suggests Zoro did more damage than Luffy, again Luffy can't scar nobody.
But I agree that after Luffy, Zoro did the most damage as Yamato barely damaged him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido already running out of stamina? What? The Admirals can fight for 10 days but Kaido can’t fight rookies for an hour?

Isn’t Kaido supposed to be a mythical Zoan with great stamina? Damn, even Doflamingo never showed a stamina limit in Dressrosa like Kaido is now.

I guess when your rival is a 68 year old morbidly obese woman who spent her entire Pirate career being pregnant, nobody should expect you to have even Doflamingo level stamina. Kaido truly is pathetic as a villain lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Pure headcanon, I agree with the rest though.
Nothing suggests Zoro did more damage than Luffy, not even Kaido lol and don't come with the scar bs because Luffy will never scar a person so it is irrelevant.
What headcanon? Luffy admitted the damage he has done was too shallow. Kaido said the damage Scabbards did is too shallow. Yamato clearly did not do anything. Kaido was visibly distressed by Asura and acknowledged Zoro did enough damage(the only time he acknowledges the damage done to him). He also started huffing after asura. Once again, I am not saying others don't count, it's just that Zoro did the most followed by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.