Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the end Luffy will fight the captain and Zoro will fight the vice captain and Sanji will fight the 3rd strongest. Yaaay so exciting im so HypZZZZZZZZZ. Formulaic basic shonen writing, at least ZKK would have been something different.
:zosleepy::pepeke:

:josad::josad:

So that's how an 8 year long saga is concluded? Oda nerfed an opponent with the dumbest way possible, which is have him pointlessly waste energy on something he can do later on

Damm, Wano is really just about cheap action

I can forgive the cheap plot devices but this is just going too far, it's really getting repetitive tbh
I mean yeah it's kinda weird of how it was moved. but bro, kaido tanked like 40 named attacks, many opponents with ryou and adv.coc, and also used his strenght for hakai, adv.coc. fatigue, pain, stress everything. I mean kaido proved why he is the strongest, if Kaido is still super fine, it won't make sense especially for the next villains which never gonna show something like that.
We are reaching the climax^^

He is playing them so much

:gokulaugh:
This again? Oda always gives sanji his shine at the end of arcs, it's just that simple, given how the fight pattern oda always uses in war arcs is it's just to be expected that sanji will get his shine later on

Also this is a zoro chapter, why even bring up sanji instead of just hyping up zoro

Zoro hype doesn't have to mean sanji downplay lol

Kaido already running out of stamina? What? The Admirals can fight for 10 days but Kaido can’t fight rookies for an hour?

Isn’t Kaido supposed to be a mythical Zoan with great stamina? Damn, even Doflamingo never showed a stamina limit in Dressrosa like Kaido is now.

I guess when your rival is a 68 year old morbidly obese woman who spent her entire Pirate career being pregnant, nobody should expect you to have even Doflamingo level stamina. Kaido truly is pathetic as a villain lol.
@Lebrent was right, people were going to powerscale based on breathing :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.