Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What headcanon? Luffy admitted the damage he has done was too shallow. Kaido said the damage Scabbards did is too shallow. Yamato clearly did not do anything. Kaido was visibly distressed by Asura and acknowledged Zoro did enough damage(the only time he acknowledges the damage done to him). He also started huffing after asura. Once again, I am not saying others don't count, it's just that Zoro did the most followed by Luffy.
Well Zoro didn't do more damage than Luffy.
Again nothing in the manga suggests he did, Luffy has been delivering hits on Kaido since 1000, had a 20 min 1v1 against him, Zoro ddelivered three hits on Kaido.
Two of them dealing no more damage than a elephant gun did, unless you think Asura did as much damage as Red Roc, Kong Gatling and Luffy's CoC punches which is absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical.

I mean yeah it's kinda weird of how it was moved. but bro, kaido tanked like 40 named attacks, many opponents with ryou and adv.coc, and also used his strenght for hakai, adv.coc. fatigue, pain, stress everything. I mean kaido proved why he is the strongest, if Kaido is still super fine, it won't make sense especially for the next villains which never gonna show something like that.
We are reaching the climax^^
I get that, but kaido is basically just forcing himself to lift onigashima which just wastes his own energy, he doesn't even have to do it, he could just drop onigashima now and fully focus on his fight

He's not even being nerfed with good reasons here

I still believe that Ashura attack from zoro has taken more hp from Kaido than any attack luffy has dealt. But collectively, obviously luffy has dealt more damage

Status
Not open for further replies.