Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido already running out of stamina? What? The Admirals can fight for 10 days but Kaido can’t fight rookies for an hour?

Isn’t Kaido supposed to be a mythical Zoan with great stamina? Damn, even Doflamingo never showed a stamina limit in Dressrosa like Kaido is now.

I guess when your rival is a 68 year old morbidly obese woman who spent her entire Pirate career being pregnant, nobody should expect you to have even Doflamingo level stamina. Kaido truly is pathetic as a villain lol.
None of the Admirals are fighting 10 days when they face the SH.

More like Kaido’s ability to hold up Onigashima is failing in real time with Yamato even commenting that Kaido is running out of stamina despite being a mythical Zoan lol. I think Whitebeard the strongest Yonko fought at Marineford with a hole in his heart for longer than Kaido the supposed endurance beast can endure mosquito bites from tweens lol. Aokiji and Akainu fought for 10 fucking days.

The last argument that placed Kaido above any Admiral-that they simply couldn’t kill him and he would use his stamina to outlast them and defeat them when they ran out of stamina-is now debunked as Kaido apparently has equivalent stamina to a morbidly obese pregnant woman.

Inb4 @Fuji and his band of idiots invade the thread to try and justify Kaido the mythical Zoan having worse stamina than a competitive hot dog eater.
Admirals weren't lifting an island while fighting that whole time, we have no idea how much of a toll mantaining those flame clouds puts on Kaido.

But whatever, we all know Admirals won't be able to hold their "legendary" status either when plot eventually gets to them and their fights don't last 10 days. :kayneshrug:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are you bad at biology or something? When Admirals fought for 10 days, their stamina didn't stay at 100% throughout, naturally your stamina is going to decrease...
Post me a panel of the Admirals’ stamina decreasing oh wise one. I’ll wait lol.

Meanwhile next chapter will objectively show Kaido of the hundred bitches stamina failing him in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.