Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen ? king is capable to transform partially his zoan like marco and he didn't show that against the latter. Peak zoan is people who are capable to do that. The thing with mythical zoan it's easier since their powers are weirds but with an ancient zoan is more difficult.
King is just a beast, as expected from WSC's right hand :kata:
I am hyped this fight is gonna be fire I hope King has adv COC or at least adv COA and of course awakening

Well I1calamity has already being defeated - you are very optimistic about the number of chapters - I give the calamity max 3 more chapters then they gone.
1 calamity that is not comparable to the other 2. Thst calamity doesn't have named moves and was defeated by a secondary character.

There are other events that need to occur before Queen and King are taken out. It's not time yet, just wait lol

Yamato receiving again another order from her Captain. Yamato understanding why Luffy wants to 1 vs 1. Meanwhile Larrot role is pretty clear, eating grass in Zou.

:cheers:
Soon you'll be saying "Yamao received another order from her captain to stay and protect Wano whilst the straw hats sail away".
:milaugh::milaugh:

Larrot's role obviously isn't finished this arc. Oda's been having all the straw hats gather in one place (just inside from where Carrot is) for a reason. They're all going to do something together, and we'll wait and see if Carrot joins in with them.

Meanwhile Yamao is changing Momo's diapers.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.