Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, I'm dying to know what the endgoal is here though. Why are most strawhats mostly healthy?

Are the BMP supposed to arrive? They are signficantly healthier than, let's say, Enies Lobby where they fought Captain level Marines. Fighting the BMP could give that sense of intensity the arc is missing since it distracts everyone while the rest of the commanders/Yonko go down.
That would be great but only if onigashima lands on wano. Idk how they all will reach at flying onigashima currently.
Perharps Oda is planning for strawhat vs kaido? Just like thriller bark where they fought Oars in order to protect luffy. Wano also resembles thriller bark arc in many ways.

And franky still hasn't used his Anti Kaido weapon :shocking:

Oda: I know what you mean! I know that the hybrid form shouldn’t have two faces and her arms should be spider-like. However there is no clear cut rule for the zoan transformations, see Chopper. Just like he manipulated his transformations, it is possible for others as well! Black Maria also feels that becoming a full spider woman isn’t beautiful at all, so she must have used some drugs to change her Hybrid form. Here’s the natural one by the way.

this motherfucker went Tail Point. look at kaidos legs, he can do the partial transformations too

We cast Kaido wrong all the time.

In fact, he can beat all 3 admirals.

Kaido unnerfed, without an island on his back made 1v9 in basic form.

Nerfed Kaido had to use the hybrid on the SNS and retired it on LAW when he got a little serious in a BLITZ.

KAIDO base without nerf islands, it makes an average difference to us 5 SNS.:crazwhat::crazwhat::watchout:
Lmao Kizaru alone push him to extreme Diff

H

humanbeing

Wanna see Kaido's reaction when he see Luffy gives commands to Yamato and she listens to him.
like he tried to do that 20 years without success. and see Luffy who meets her for the first time can do that.
he will be heartbroken :D

I

Indigo

This is gonna be so sexy animated

:finally:

Zoro gonna have so many highlights in the Wano anime

Seppuku, Fighting Samurais, Kamazou Fight, using CoC, Fighting on the Roof, Asura, fighting King and... ZKK :zosmug:

1 calamity that is not comparable to the other 2. Thst calamity doesn't have named moves and was defeated by a secondary character.

There are other events that need to occur before Queen and King are taken out. It's not time yet, just wait lol
what is so important that the calamity cant drop yet? the other fights can be all offpanel by oda, he can just use 1 panel with the result.
That why I am saying you are to optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.