Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my...

Back she goes.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Momo's daycare the only place Yamao belongs and that's where she will stay until Momo has safely dealt with the island. In other words, basically the end of the arc. :happinesspunch::happinesspunch:

Almost too funny though. She spends practically her entire role in the story babysitting Momo. Oda has her stop temporarily to act as a plot device to stall Kaido. Then as soon as that's done, Yamao IMMEDIATELY gets sent back to babysit Momo. Her role should be VERY clear now. We'll see how long it takes to accept it though.
Yamato receiving again another order from her Captain. Yamato understanding why Luffy wants to 1 vs 1. Meanwhile Larrot role is pretty clear, eating grass in Zou.

:cheers:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And people still think the admirals can take Luffy. Luffy mid diffs Fujitora lmao
]
We cast Kaido wrong all the time.

In fact, he can beat all 3 admirals.

Kaido unnerfed, without an island on his back made 1v9 in basic form.

Nerfed Kaido had to use the hybrid on the SNS and retired it on LAW when he got a little serious in a BLITZ.

KAIDO base without nerf islands, it makes an average difference to us 5 SNS.:crazwhat::crazwhat::watchout:

You are so annoying I wonder why you are yet not permabanned. 🤔
Because I am not the one taking Ls like
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest.
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form.
3. Asura kills Kaido.
4. Current Zoro = Kaido.
5. Zoro will never fight King.
6. Law did not teleport Zoro from Hakai.
7. Carrot joins the crew.
8. Wings refers only to Sanji and not Zoro.
9. All Stars don't have hybrid forms.

Nah, bringing in the BMP just slows down the arc. They are gonna clean up fodders. BMP will just pick up Meme and escape, fighting the marines offpanel.
Doesn't have to be 1v1s, I'm thinking more like the enies lobby captain fights. Think more marineford type clashes and conclusions. Maybe at most Yamato fights Smoothie or something, that would be it though from a direct focus idea though

Why do people think Zkk still happening when

Kaido weakened

Luffy wants to 1v1? I’m actually curious lol.
1 because king isn't a dragon and we literally have confirmation that zoro is the descendant or ryuuma. And last time I checked he skated a dragon over the flower capital. We now know that king is not that dragon since he relies on partial transformations like marco

To add king is taking both he and zoro up away from the doom closer to the roof where kaido and luffy are

So he can just transform parts? Never see that from a Zoan user, seema like King is very skilled when it come to his df, wpuldn't be surprise if also has awakening.
Oda: I know what you mean! I know that the hybrid form shouldn’t have two faces and her arms should be spider-like. However there is no clear cut rule for the zoan transformations, see Chopper. Just like he manipulated his transformations, it is possible for others as well! Black Maria also feels that becoming a full spider woman isn’t beautiful at all, so she must have used some drugs to change her Hybrid form. Here’s the natural one by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.