Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
onigashima is breaking apart midair like a firework

all fights will get scattered across wano

kaido has been low diffing everyone while half his attention was spent on flying the island, now that he's fully in the fight he will awaken

tobi roppo and calamities all have rumble ball type drugs from queen, can all do "point" transformations like chopper and force awakening
all of this is true btw. vegapank style true facts predictions

I

Indigo

Straw Hats vs Kaido

Nothing Happened 2.0 because of the drug and ZKK by the end

just like Thriller Bark

---------------------------------

Zoro vs Ryuma before Sanji's fight

The Straw Hats go against Oars

Kuma shows up

Zoro vs Kuma

Nothing Happened

---------------------------------

Thriller Bark introduced us to Onis, Wano, Ryuma, Kaido...

Why didn't the "strongest commander" Marco break King's mask? :wellwell:
Have you seen ? king is capable to transform partially his zoan like marco and he didn't show that against the latter. Peak zoan is people who are capable to do that. The thing with mythical zoan it's easier since their powers are weirds but with an ancient zoan is more difficult.
King is just a beast, as expected from WSC's right hand :kata:

Stop spreading my L news and have mercy.
Please
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest.
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form.
3. Asura kills Kaido.
4. Current Zoro = Kaido.
5. Zoro will never fight King.
6. Law did not teleport Zoro from Hakai.
7. Carrot joins the crew.
8. Wings refers only to Sanji and not Zoro.
9. All Stars don't have hybrid forms.
Some of these are due to Kaido hate, others were illogical.

I have not even enough dignity to accept my Ls.:seriously:
Fixed

Is it? Or does it seem that way because kaido is already getting weaker? Hence why I stated there is still zero proof that any of luffys attacks so far are above zoros ashura against kaido
I mean we only saw the rocks falling now. And there wasn't even a hint of them falling before. This is actually the first solid proof of Kaido getting weakened ever since the fight started against the scabbards. The first time he seems to actually 'slow down' a bit and loosing his grip.

So he can just transform parts? Never see that from a Zoan user, seema like King is very skilled when it come to his df, wpuldn't be surprise if also has awakening.
marco does same thing. maybe king is a doctor. most likely is that all beast pirates have rumble ball drugs. oda already confirmed this in vol 100 sbs, black maria hybrid form is because of rumble drugs

Thanks god Oda finally sidelined Yamato, still best girl tho :catpole:
Seriously though, I'm dying to know what the endgoal is here though. Why are most strawhats mostly healthy?

Are the BMP supposed to arrive? They are signficantly healthier than, let's say, Enies Lobby where they fought Captain level Marines. Fighting the BMP could give that sense of intensity the arc is missing since it distracts everyone while the rest of the commanders/Yonko go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.