Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with King using only one hand is, so far Jack had a weird hybrid, now King do something crazy too and Queen is overall weird with his hybrid. The case is all three seems to have great controll with their zoan df.
@ArturCantSpeakJapanese I know BM had a special hybrid too, but that only do a drug and she couldn´t transform part of her body, otherwise she would make the spider underbody away.

The case is that all calamity(King at most) show insane good zoan controll, King to a point where we see such a thing for the firsttime and Jack hybrid was unique too.

Don´t be surprise if King get "defeated" next chapter and Queen 1029. It is already weird that Oda let the last fight end before Sanji battle, usually that never happen that Zoro end his fight first.
It seems like Oda is heading to something, he going to show how Luffy beat Kaido too in chapter 1030.
And then boom, based on Yuderon chapter 1031 going to be named to Disaster at most, nothing fits more then Kaido and his three calamity showing off awakening. Alone the fact that a health Yamato go to the dome, that King go outside of the island and Queen in the middle, I can see a twist soon. I expect this scenarios:
-1028: King get defeated(half Queen battle)
-1029 Queen get defeated(half Kaido fight)
-1030 Kaido get defeated(chapter ends with a plottwist)
-1031 Kaido and his Disasters using awakening and the tension became better with the danger feeling.

That is my expect, this would explain why he offscreen Jack and now rushing the pace.

King burning the flower capital who is linked to the great large wildfire in Japan fits into his character.
And Zoro will get his shine moment against his form.

Last spoil, amazing end of chapter with a double spread with Zoro and King fighting, you're not ready :cheers:
Guys....this isn't Lebrent.

This is that same dude who keeps making fake accounts lol.

Edit: seriously, Lebrent has a 120,000,000 bounty pic, not 30,000,000. You can't view this guy's profile

Search for Lebrent's posts, you won't get any of these showing up.

G

Gorosei Informer

Now we just need the swirly eyebrows, curiously Zoro mentioned that on chapter 1023
:suresure:
Oh snap! There was Oda's comment about the power of spirals, Sanji's eyebrows, devil fruit spirals and the moon too right or something like that?

We still haven't see Judge's eyebrows even after his helmet got broken by Big Mom! Maybe this is why?!

:crazwhat::sanmoji::king::kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.