Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Luffy asks Yamato to help Momonosuke” here we go again. Gonna be another ten straight chapters of Momo and Yamato running around doing absolutely nothing.
Nah I think it'll be the rescue chapter (i.e. She motivates him into creating the flame clouds), then both split up for different reasons (I think Momo needs to get Ame from Tengu, and Yamato may or may not defend Onigashima's entrance from the BMP if they show up).

Just guesses atm

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The burden of proof is on you because you're the one who made the claim. I never made any claims about who did the most damage - he's most likely Luffy though, but it's clear that Zoro is at least one of the top 3 who did the most damage to Kaido from what we've seen so far. I'm not saying that it can't be possible for Zoro to have been the one who did the most damage, but making claims like that without proof for the sake of jerking off Zoro and his awesomeness is cringe like i said before
Oh, I see, I expected that you'd at least go through my other posts, where I explained my reasons to the other guys who originally quoted me, before accusing me of wanking. Whatever, no hard feelings. I'll give you my reasons:

Kaido mocked the Scabbards that a combined attack from four of them is too shallow:

Meaning Togen Totsuka did an insignificant amount of damage. If even a combined attack from 4 people did only insignificant damage then there is little chance that they did anything noteworthy when they attacked individually. I am not saying the damage Scabbards inflicted is irrelevant but still insignificant.

Killer, Yamato, and Kid did barely anything better than the stronger section of the Scabbards—i.e., Kawamatsu, Inu, and Neko. Law did something noteworthy at least.

Luffy, before COC, potentially did more damage than all the Scabbards combined, it was still too shallow by Luffy's own admission:

After that, Luffy punched Kaido twice with COC attacks. I doubt they did anything noteworthy, but they still count.

Meanwhile, Zoro's Tatsumaki was the first-ever attack that made him vocally express that it hurt him:
Meaning he did some damage worthy of acknowledging although it's still insignificant.

With Asura though, Kaido was visibly distressed which is evident from him expressing his agony by saying "damnit" while looking at the wound holding it which puts a special emphasis on the damage done and implies that it's significant.

Even when Zoro was disappointed that he did not knock him down, Kaido assures him—notice how he's shivering while saying it—that he did enough damage, once again, implying the damage inflicted is significant.

Also, Kaido started huffing, even while talking, after Asura:

All in all, it's bluntly obvious Kaido suffered the most damage from Asura although the others also definitely played a role regardless of however small it is.

- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies - he turns into hybrid? why is he attacking allies?

- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you." -does that mean King practically defeated Zoro, it sound like Zoro has come to terms with a defeat ???

:steef::noo::choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.