Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Luffy asks Yamato to help Momonosuke.
- Yamato understands Luffy's intentions, he wants to fight a 1 on 1 with Kaidou.
Luffy having his 1 on 1 against Kaido :steef:
Yamato believes that Kaidou's power is weakening and that his "clouds of flame" are unstable.
Interesting that Yamato is using the present continuous here. That means he only started to weaken. On the other hand I guess it's Oda's way to make Kaido's eventual 1 on 1 defeat to Luffy understandable :bamathink:
Zoro vs King.
- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
- King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.
- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King : "I won't forgive you either."
This part sounds epic as hell, damn. Each of them ready to use everything in their power to get rid of the other, changing locations to have their final showdown, with huge animosity from both sides. The Zoro vs King battle is starting to get interesting. We're probably close to see King's hybrid:king:

Lmao, is that how low the sanji hate has gotten? It's pathetic mate, don't act as if sanji never asked someone to take his life, it happened 5 times already
We are speaking about their interactions with King, not his past. Imagine needing to bring shit that happened years ago to make your character look a little bit better. It's like me talking about Luffy being Yonko level and someone coming to tell me "B-but he almost lost fo Crocodile" like fr, shit's irrelevant in the present

Nope, u can confirm that? Oden could put in his book only his adventure not like the history of the world, well why could exist Poneglyph?.
P
Oh, I see, I expected that you'd at least go through my other posts, where I explained my reasons to the other guys who originally quoted me, before accusing me of wanking. Whatever, no hard feelings. I'll give you my reasons:

Kaido mocked the Scabbards that a combined attack from four of them is too shallow:

Meaning Togen Totsuka did an insignificant amount of damage. If even a combined attack from 4 people did only insignificant damage then there is little chance that they did anything noteworthy when they attacked individually. I am not saying the damage Scabbards inflicted is irrelevant but still insignificant.

Killer, Yamato, and Kid did barely anything better than the stronger section of the Scabbards—i.e., Kawamatsu, Inu, and Neko. Law did something noteworthy at least.

Luffy, before COC, potentially did more damage than all the Scabbards combined, it was still too shallow by Luffy's own admission:

After that, Luffy punched Kaido twice with COC attacks. I doubt they did anything noteworthy, but they still count.

Meanwhile, Zoro's Tatsumaki was the first-ever attack that made him vocally express that it hurt him:
Meaning he did some damage worthy of acknowledging although it's still insignificant.

With Asura though, Kaido was visibly distressed which is evident from him expressing his agony by saying "damnit" while looking at the wound holding it which puts a special emphasis on the damage done and implies that it's significant.

Even when Zoro was disappointed that he did not knock him down, Kaido assures him—notice how he's shivering while saying it—that he did enough damage, once again, implying the damage inflicted is significant.

Also, Kaido started huffing, even while talking, after Asura:

All in all, it's bluntly obvious Kaido suffered the most damage from Asura although the others also definitely played a role regardless of however small it is.

Kaido powers are awakening
Not because of Zoro definitely
Coz Luffy fought him and hurt him for 25-30 min while Yamato fought and hurt him for 10-20min
Overall these 2 are the main reasons why kaido is weakening now
Zoro landed one fatal blow which we know kaido wasn't weakening or weakened after that

Status
Not open for further replies.