Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest pirates (Yonko) : CoC, advanced haki...can match or beat g4 easily
"Weakest YC1" kata : CoC, advanced haki, awakening...can match or beat g4 easily
"Strongest YC1s" Marco & King : :josad: code error

Amazing how Oda gives the weakest YC1 to be Luffy's milestone before Yonko. To have Stats and skillets as Yonko
Even be more dangerous to alliance than a Yonko

:milaugh:thus is when you know people can't scale
Oda will always hand the Mightiest pirates CoC and advanced haki or awakening.

Marco & King lacking it prove they aren't there
You can write whatever...

Only Yonko and Katakuri are G4 tier in base or at full powers

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Katakuri has an exclusive fanbase. No need for Luffy fans and people who hate Zoro can vote him, lol.
I think Katakuri has around ten dedicated fans on this site, the rest just pretend to like him to downplay King or to up play Luffy.

You might as well say that about King who got so much love all of sudden since certain time.
I am not sure I understand but I agree King too gets unfair love for being Zoro's opponent.

No. The old concept was that he was present in Wano, not his power level. Hence Oda kept the Joker epithet and said the epithet comes from Joker being a powerful ally to Kaido.

Because he respected the Scabbards and held them in high regard, as they are Oden's shadows. While Kaido didn't hold Luffy and Law in high regards, calling Doffy weak for losing against Luffy and Law. So you think Jack would've won against Luffy and Law tag teaming him?

You are intellectually dishonest. You fully understand the context of Kaido's words. Don't be like the people who say Katakuri is weak because Big Mom called him "just a lowly child".
Keep the "supposed stuff" to yourself
Smoothie is actually stated very powerful not "supposed to be powerful"

Doffy is a weakling...irrelevant to Luffy as he couldn't push Luffy to grow
If Doffy was near Kata or above him, Luffy will want to surpass him like he did with Croco, Kata, and now Kaido & BM

Status
Not open for further replies.