Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You mean to say there are no people who like Katakuri and hate Zoro at the same time? If they just hate Zoro, they can choose any option other than King right.
Not really, I know a few dedicated Kuri fans who dislike Zoro just as much as they like Kuri but I still counted them with Kuri fans and not as Zoro haters. Voting Marco would help King as they fought each other for however long they did. I am not sure if you noticed it, but the amount of Marco downplay increased as soon as he lost to King.

Ben Beckman to Shanks is basically what Zoro is to Luffy so Zoro haters won't bother voting for him so the only logical option is Katakuri. However, He's the only VC who receives love from both Zoro fans as well as Luffy fans.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You have been infected by Zbois my friend, I remember you were not like this before. :kayneshrug:
No I still stand by my statement. Here's my reasoning.
No.

Let me address FS first. We literally have people claiming that other Yonko Commanders like King or Marco won't be able to touch Katakuri due to his FS even to this date lol. When it has been proven wrong, multiple times. Speed counters FS. There is no use for FS if you cannot react to the attack in time, as shown by Kaido's TB on Luffy on the rooftop and his Boro Breath. That is the overwank that I'm talking about.

And let's not act like people weren't wanking Adv CoC and downplaying admirals for a good while until Oda showed us that Snakeman move and Yamato's attacks which barely damaged Kaido. We have been told that Garp almost killed Roger and vice versa multiple times and Garp hasn't been confirmed as a CoC user yet.

Thinking that a character is far and beyond another character due to possessing a single ability is wild and it is not something a good or balanced powersystem should have. But unfornately the boys in the Battledome use these simplistic and straight up wrong logic to push their Katakuri or Yonko agendas.
On a serious note, you got to admit it that Oda is the most bullshit writer ever. Dude cant keep up with his own power ups and dont know how to utilize them. Everything is done based on the situation.
A good writer is consistent, and follow through what he has developed in previous arc/chapters. But, this is not the case with Lolda.
I mean I don't really expect much consistency in powerscaling from Oda lol. He's been doing this ever since Alabasta. I kid you not, Pre timeskip has just as much if not more inconsistencies in powerlevels when compared to posttimeskip. And even Marineford had plently of offscreening of fights. I don't really expect accurate powerscaling from Oda and I only read One Piece for the plot anyways so it doesn't matter to me I guess.

Not really, I know a few dedicated Kuri fans who dislike Zoro just as much as they like Kuri but I still counted them with Kuri fans and not as Zoro haters. Voting Marco would help King as they fought each other for however long they did. I am not sure if you noticed it, but the amount of Marco downplay increased as soon as he lost to King.

Ben Beckman to Shanks is basically what Zoro is to Luffy so Zoro haters won't bother voting for him so the only logical option is Katakuri. However, He's the only VC who receives love from both Zoro fans as well as Luffy fans.
Well people are putting Beckman this high because of his VC, that says him been almost equal as Shanks, if Shanks is the Sun,Beckman is the Moon.

No.

Let me address FS first. We literally have people claiming that other Yonko Commanders like King or Marco won't be able to touch Katakuri due to his FS even to this date lol. When it has been proven wrong, multiple times. Speed counters FS. There is no use for FS if you cannot react to the attack in time, as shown by Kaido's TB on Luffy on the rooftop and his Boro Breath. That is the overwank that I'm talking about.

And let's not act like people weren't wanking Adv CoC and downplaying admirals for a good while until Oda showed us that Snakeman move and Yamato's attacks which barely damaged Kaido. We have been told that Garp almost killed Roger and vice versa multiple times and Garp hasn't been confirmed as a CoC user yet.

Thinking that a character is far and beyond another character due to possessing a single ability is wild and it is not something a good or balanced powersystem should have. But unfornately the boys in the Battledome use these simplistic and straight up wrong logic to push their Katakuri or Yonko agendas.
FS is overrated because only Yonkos and MC are shown in the series that can stop FS…?

AdvCoC is overrated because only Yonkos and Admirals level can withstand it without too many injuries…?

youre so funny man

shyriu>ben tho

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We literally have people claiming that other Yonko Commanders like King or Marco won't be able to touch Katakuri due to his FS even to this date lol. When it has been proven wrong, multiple times. Speed counters FS. There is no use for FS if you cannot react to the attack in time, as shown by Kaido's TB on Luffy on the rooftop and his Boro Breath. That is the overwank that I'm talking about.
Funny thing is, the same people will say King must be relative to the other YC1s and can't be significantly above them when I use Zoro, with rooftop feats, as a reference line to scale him.

Status
Not open for further replies.