Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the former but because Zoro can take him on once he unleashes his heavy hitters. If we notice he is doing amazingly even against this new King which has likely gone all out or close, so I bear high expectations for the man. Furthermore BM seems to be quite busy rn and far away.
We need to analyze Big Mom's fight first. She is just playing around. Do you think Law/Kidd can take that combined attack that pierced Ulti?
Lightning will be super effective on metal (Kidd).

Wait, Oda's doing King vs Zoro first? That's a first, usually i remember that he saves big Zoro fights for last, maybe my memory is foggy, surprised to see this fight being set up so quickly, my guess is it's Sanji vs Queen after this, seeing as it might last 2 or 3 chapters if the fight does start (praying for it to be at max 4 chapters, that's a good length), wonder what mister "......" Would look like? When's he planning on busting out hybrid? Idk, let's see, then again this is only early spoilers, brief summary, there's definitely more to this chapter.
It doesn't mean King is being done first. It's simply cool visually seeing some more of these fights before their final chapters, nothing else.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wait, Oda's doing King vs Zoro first? That's a first, usually i remember that he saves big Zoro fights for last, maybe my memory is foggy, surprised to see this fight being set up so quickly, my guess is it's Sanji vs Queen after this, seeing as it might last 2 or 3 chapters if the fight does start (praying for it to be at max 4 chapters, that's a good length), wonder what mister "......" Would look like? When's he planning on busting out hybrid? Idk, let's see, then again this is only early spoilers, brief summary, there's definitely more to this chapter.
he's not saving zoro vs king for last cause zoro still has another fight with Kaido

But only partially. Kizaru has light speed feats and he was still hit by marco. King was able to hit Marco. This makes the conclusion:
King is on the same speed tier as Marco and Kizaru. Therefore King wouldn't have problems with Katas FS. :kata:
Well Kizaru don't even make anything to move, he was standing there like well i won't move because this dude isn't able tp do nothing to me.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
We need to analyze Big Mom's fight first. She is just playing around. Do you think Law/Kidd can take that combined attack that pierced Ulti?
Lightning will be super effective on metal (Kidd).
I think Kidd can find a system to generate a lightning rod and tank most of her attacks but his job is fundamentally to stall her here. I think it shall arguably be Luffy to defeat her one day considering all that massive previous portrayal.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
BTW kaido doesn't consider doffy a powerful fighter
Kaido would have never teamed up with Doffy to start a world war if that were the case, lmfao...

doflamingo at 10% vitality: accelerates the shrinking rate of the bird cage

kaido at 10% vitality: his cloud flames are unstable, onigashima could drop down at any second, hurry momo
:milaugh:Stock keeps rising

FS is by far the most overrated ability. Adv CoC will probably overtake it soon with the way people are overwanking it.
You have been infected by Zbois my friend, I remember you were not like this before. :kayneshrug:

On a serious note, you got to admit it that Oda is the most bullshit writer ever. Dude cant keep up with his own power ups and dont know how to utilize them. Everything is done based on the situation.
A good writer is consistent, and follow through what he has developed in previous arc/chapters. But, this is not the case with Lolda.

Status
Not open for further replies.