Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take some fresh air outside. He ain't weakened because of yamatard.

Holding Onigashima all this time is taxing even for the WSC.
that wasn't what i meant

i meant the reason why she's landing hits is coz kaido's inflicted wounds and exhaustion is kicking in..

Kaido isn't literally picking up Onigashima his DF clouds are.. its not = kaido physically picking it up.. or even if you argue managing them is taxing than its pointless coz concentration isn't required.

what i assume is as a parr of him.. they reflect his condition or their condition and efficiency is contingent on kaido's condition

This raid really showed the wide disparity between Zoro and Cook, mate. :myman:

King easily negged Cook twice with little effort, but is overexerting himself just to scratch Zoro. :milaugh:

Zoro and Cook being equal will never not be endlessly stupid. :gokulaugh:
Sanji was ok and back to fighting. He jokes about begging to King as Kizaru to Macro when they attack them.

Sanji been fighting 3 YCs including King on his own while swordsman need Drake to attack Apoo while he is hold back by Hybrid Drake.

Sanji is above likes of the swordsman. He isn't begging as Zoro begging King here :kayneshrug:.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's weird and inconsistent, outside of super fast attacks, Oda doesn't really care. But he cared to portray Katakuri as a guy who can dodge almost anything, and the attacks King displayed are nothing Katakuri cannot dodge.
King has like one named attack which is a fire punch technically. Him offscreening Marco is the testament to his pace, not his named attack.

And I wouldn't give out a free pass to Katakuri (& Snakeman) for that matter. I am more inclined to place Marco (& by extension King) above Katakuri and Snakeman in terms of generic combat speed.

And you know that Big Mom's PIS moments don't count lol. She got rolled away by Robin of all people. She was shown as someone who could destroy and kill all of Tottoland and someone who the BMP couldn't stop when enraged. That alone shows that Katakuri won't be dodging Big Mom's attacks forever IMO.

Pell wasn't lying:

Pell, Marco and King are the ones who have flying DFs so far.
There's a huge difference on abilities that allows the user to fly, and Flyer/Bird-like fruits...
The bug fruit isn't part of that, because a bug can fly or not, it depends on the bug....Buut """all""" birds can fly...So now it's clear Oda/Pell talked about birds

Status
Not open for further replies.