Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What racial slur? You mean saying 'Jew'? Bruh, your name on your alt is 'Jew D. Boy'. What else do I have to say about your account name? Why put that name if you think on insecurity that manner. Dumbass to called someone racist when you pick the name yourself. Do you expect me to called you 'Boy'? Boy can be shown as racial dynamic by how you say too. Don't be idiot :pepeke:.
Never said you COULDN’T call me Jew, just that it sounds very charged coming from someone as violently ignorant as you. Also, I DID say not to refer to me at all, so that means you should not call me Jew and you should also not call me anything at all. Is that easy enough to understand? I know reading comprehension’s a weak spot based on everything you’ve said on this forum, I can dumb it down a bit further if you want me to REALLY condescend.

REGULAR Onigiri is low-mid-tier, I agree.

PURGATORY Onigiri, however, is easily mid-tier, possibly even mid-high given that he 1-shot Killer (low-commander lvl) with it.

King TANKED Purgatory Onigiri and got back up immedietly after, Queen exclaiming that they "didn't feel a thing"

Ultra-Tiger hunt on the other end broke through King's armor and probably did even more damage that we will see when the chapter drops.

Ultra Tiger Hunt > Purgatory Onigiri (mid-tier) = Ultra Tiger Hunt is High Tier

:holdthisl:and move on

Also Zoro used it against Fujitora in Stampede so yeah its a high-tier
What kinda logic is this? :nicagesmile:

Stop dropping your fanfiction. Onigiri and Toragari are never treated as high-end attacks. Continue coping, dude. :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.