Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When King KO'd Sanji, I remember some Sanji fans using that to say Sanji vs King rematch and Oda would never show Zoro beat an opponent that just beat Sanji, "to repect the rivalry" :suresure:

Well anyways, water under the bridge. King is badass, maybe the most badass out of the YC1.

Let's see how tough of a fight he can put up, we've seen him KO Sanji in seconds, I guess a true definition of a one shot, in a sense, but this is Zoro.

King likes to avoid using his hybrid form but he cannot handle a Zoro that is using lower tier to mid level attacks.

Zoro used Asura to split open Kaido and had him trembling and breathing hard, we are able to gauge just how dangerous Zoro is to even Yonkou. Not to even mention the offensive raw power it takes to hold back Hakai. Most likely, Zoro will continue to use low to mid level moves on King, like Ultra Tiger Hunt. Then end his shit with a upper tier move of his. A mid diff battle

Then we get BLACK BLADE and ZKK
when:choppawhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When King KO'd Sanji, I remember some Sanji fans using that to say Sanji vs King rematch and Oda would never show Zoro beat an opponent that just beat Sanji, "to repect the rivalry" :suresure:

Well anyways, water under the bridge. King is badass, maybe the most badass out of the YC1.

Let's see how tough of a fight he can put up, we've seen him KO Sanji in seconds, I guess a true definition of a one shot, in a sense, but this is Zoro.

King likes to avoid using his hybrid form but he cannot handle a Zoro that is using lower tier to mid level attacks.

Zoro used Asura to split open Kaido and had him trembling and breathing hard, we are able to gauge just how dangerous Zoro is to even Yonkou. Not to even mention the offensive raw power it takes to hold back Hakai. Most likely, Zoro will continue to use low to mid level moves on King, like Ultra Tiger Hunt. Then end his shit with a upper tier move of his. A mid diff battle

Then we get BLACK BLADE and ZKK
King's beak is super effective agaisnt Vinsmokes

Luffy would be struggling as well vs King, you know axe power can take even on stronger player. Luffy would have had an hard time vs King especially with someone like King that doesnt care at all about style honor. By the way a good reminder from the 5SN in the rooftop only Luffy lost to Kaido the other player didnt. Zoro case was Hakkay which include an other Yonko. But keep crying :milaugh::milaugh:
If he going into Kaido's power-level, he has easier time to beat YCs than Zoro who is struggling here and is YC lvl. King is not near Yonko lvl to give challenge either. Your only one crying as Oda put Luffy on tiers above Zoro which is canon, not begging as Zoro is really putting :kayneshrug:.

S

Shepherd

The hell? Where does it even say a finishing move can't be a low-end move? :seriously:
It can if it's against some fodder weakling, but no he used it against KILLER and it 1-shot as well.

In fact because it 1-shot Killer who was strong enough to damage Kaido and overpower BM Homie, I would actually place PURGATORY (not regular) Onigiri as mid-high yet Toragiri did superior damage to King

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Like if ZKK happens, people expect that thread will be over 1000 pages but it won't reach even 500 pages since the deniers will hide and same if Zkk doesn't happen :suresure:
ZKK is the biggest bomb that will fuck everything up until the end of times.
By either happening or not.

In the end, there will be no winners. Only losers.
I'm just trying to enjoy what we have until the inevitable day that shit will hit the fan and this place becomes unbearable one way or the other.

It's gonna be glorious. :suresure:

Lay off the crayons Kinyagi. Anyone who says Zoro is a one note character based off of just strength and "badass"ness just doesn't understand Zoro lol.
It's a weird comment to make this particular week since it's the Zoro haters that don't understand his line about wanting a combat death rather than fall damage death and turned that line into a shitposting powerscale argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.