Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said you COULDN’T call me Jew, just that it sounds very charged coming from someone as violently ignorant as you. Also, I DID say not to refer to me at all, so that means you should not call me Jew and you should also not call me anything at all. Is that easy enough to understand? I know reading comprehension’s a weak spot based on everything you’ve said on this forum, I can dumb it down a bit further if you want me to REALLY condescend.
How it sounds? You can't even hear how I am saying it behind a screen. I am calling you as you want someone to say your name. Your one taking issues over someone calling you by penname you CHOOSE to pick yourself. Calling someone to be 'racial' because you pick your own name to be called is stupidity. That is grade dumbass talk your speaking here. Try working on your grammar and thoughts before talking out here.

No need, I already get more interesting conversation from talking to AI than you. Why lower my intelligence to yours?

S

Shepherd

What kinda logic is this? :nicagesmile:

Stop dropping your fanfiction. Onigiri and Toragari are never treated as high-end attacks. Continue coping, dude. :hapnoel:
Purgatory Onigiri 1-shot Killer as a finisher so yeah it's clearly minimum mid-tier attack

Yet Toragiri did more damage to King than Purgatory Onigiri so that means Toragiri is high-end minimum

Keep coping, the L is yours and I will be here to hand you more L's as King continues to tank

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How it sounds? You can't even hear how I am saying it behind a screen. I am calling you as you want someone to say your name. Your one taking issues over someone calling you by penname you CHOOSE to pick yourself. Calling someone to be 'racial' because you pick your own name to be called is stupidity. That is grade dumbass talk your speaking here. Try working on your grammar and thoughts before talking out here.

No need, I already get more interesting conversation from talking to AI than you. Why lower my intelligence to yours?
Just stop calling random people Jew

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I know how you feel, I just avoid doing so, because it's useless to talk to stubborn people, they believe what they believe, true or false, it doesn't matter to them, as long it helps keep them engaged i guess, let them have their fun, otherwise than that, don't hassle yourself :kata:
I get you, but not my fault toxic group are insecure when I didn't even quote them, I only said my post and already they insecurities come to quote me.

Sabo will awaken mera to white flames which will burn magma and prove akainu wrong that his DF is superior, all akainu fans will be so butthurt i cant wait for it
Sabo awakening his fruit won't do shit to Akainu because Akainus awakening would absolutely shit on whatever Sabos awakening is. Use common sense moron, if there are two fruits and one fruit is STATED a higher level fruit by Oda in an SBS, the higher level fruits awakening is going to be even better. What kind of moronic headcannon are you using. No matter what Sabo does with his fruit, his fruit will never be better than Akainus.

Sabo has no chance,

Purgatory Onigiri 1-shot Killer as a finisher so yeah it's clearly minimum mid-tier attack

Yet Toragiri did more damage to King than Purgatory Onigiri so that means Toragiri is high-end minimum

Keep coping, the L is yours and I will be here to hand you more L's as King continues to tank
The hell? Where does it even say a finishing move can't be a low-end move? :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.