Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conquest of the sea >>>>> Hybrid thunder bagua >>Human Thunder bagua >>>>>> 10 hours of beatdown from Katakuri-----> Katakuri can't put Zoro down in 2 years of fighting where Zoro simply defend from Katakuri attacks
Zoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katakuri

It can if it's against some fodder weakling, but no he used it against KILLER and it 1-shot as well.

In fact because it 1-shot Killer who was strong enough to damage Kaido and overpower BM Homie, I would actually place PURGATORY (not regular) Onigiri as mid-high yet Toragiri did superior damage to King
So, you grade moves based on who they are applied to? :lawsigh:

When King KO'd Sanji, I remember some Sanji fans using that to say Sanji vs King rematch and Oda would never show Zoro beat an opponent that just beat Sanji, "to repect the rivalry" :suresure:

Well anyways, water under the bridge. King is badass, maybe the most badass out of the YC1.

Let's see how tough of a fight he can put up, we've seen him KO Sanji in seconds, I guess a true definition of a one shot, in a sense, but this is Zoro.

King likes to avoid using his hybrid form but he cannot handle a Zoro that is using lower tier to mid level attacks.

Zoro used Asura to split open Kaido and had him trembling and breathing hard, we are able to gauge just how dangerous Zoro is to even Yonkou. Not to even mention the offensive raw power it takes to hold back Hakai. Most likely, Zoro will continue to use low to mid level moves on King, like Ultra Tiger Hunt. Then end his shit with a upper tier move of his. A mid diff battle

Then we get BLACK BLADE and ZKK
Wasn't toxic side that time saying King was 'background' and 'one-shot' and you guys try to headcannon saying Zoro will never be in issues as Sanji, but yet he got put on a crossed and bandaged up as a meme and is now begging King to not drop him and have a sword before dying. Your hpocrisy is bad on you guys especially Sanji never got knockout by King and been fighting him awhile even in 3 vs 1 fight after Macro wasn't fighting there.

Kaido tanked it and one-shot Zoro. Enma got into scales, not his own power and got saved from Hakai, he never stopped or tanked that. You guys on head piece on that talk.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Underwanking sanji.. overwanking zoro.. giving no shit to the rest of the story and characters expect for anyone relevant or related to zoro... nibba's forget that his motto entails struggle which gives him more depth in character and now basically meager zoro fans care about him and Ushimaru connection.. mostly just care about the Ryuma thing due to PS..

Ushimaru makes zoro's character and lineage more profound seeing how humble that guy was...
Zoro was already a really well written character without the Ushimaru / Shimotsuki storyline.

His character growth in the pre timeskip alone just from East Blue to Thriller Bark is masterful and like top 2 among the strawhats with the only thing competing with it being Robin's backstory. That and Garp during Marineford are my favourite character storylines, atleast the ones that I enjoyed the most, in Pre Timeskip and One Piece in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.