Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You called me Crane alt in the past, does that make me an alt of an alt, Moe you need to take some antidepressants and sleep, Zoro hype >> Lanji whole existance in OP story
No 'Ws and Ls', kid. We know Zolo is one begging while Sanji is the guy who fight 3 YCs on his own than guy who ask Drake to help for Apoo. Refugee, enough in hiding behind accounts and talk to me on your main. It's not helping your cope and Head Piece being debunked as 'ZKK' being debunked.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No 'Ws and Ls', kid. We know Zolo is one begging while Sanji is the guy who fight 3 YCs on his own than guy who ask Drake to help for Apoo. Refugee, enough in hiding behind accounts and talk to me on your main. It's not helping your cope and Head Piece being debunked as 'ZKK' being debunked.
What is Zoro beggin' exactly?

What a fucking toxic site, they see Oda as Jesus, I check up the last chapter thread and they wank Oda soo much you cannot imagine this. Even twitter is far better then this shit.

With awakening I always though something like Monsterpoint. And yeah impel down jailers where experimented from Vegapank.
Nothing is worse than twitter, NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.