Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Im not upset, Im laughing at the fact everyone here is going at you not because you made a OP related comment is because you spew hypocrisy and make these oulandish accusations on alts and lie about OP facts constantly. Now you reap what you sow of everyone here attacking you.

One lie I can point out you dont mention you mentioned King = Queen. Im sure other users can dig up the other lies you spew when you come on this forum.

Also called @Jew D. Boy "Jew", no idea why that is even necessary and you call everyone else toxic
How does that old truism go about being a dipshit on the Internet?? “There’s a main character every day on WG, and it’s always, ALWAYS Moe in a spoiler thread”??

Zoro was already a really well written character without the Ushimaru / Shimotsuki storyline.
never said he wasn't.. he certain was but PS just diverts attention from it.. i believe if the majority of zoro bios wanked his character to the skies this forum would have still sustain some level of rationality.. but seems'nt to be the case (yea i made that word up)

pretimeskip Zoro was on a different level of grind and suspense..just built different.. from mr1 to the TB moment.. they guy and his dedication to his swords and his philosophy and reconciliation between dreams and bonds.. honesty i the 2nd most prominent character personally in terms of worth in SHP as a character..

him and post TS sanji are just frigging insane characterization wise..

i don't wanna rank one iver another but I'm more fond of zoro as a character.. but there is something about sanji that just immerses me into the guy... the downplay on the dude is SAD even character wise

that said with Monkey D sky splitter and Shirohige existing in One piece and some other zoro and sanji aren't my top 3's lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion
Bro your overall though about the Calamity, special King?
Seems like he can even transform body parts with zoan, so far not a any zoan user did it before.
Jack Hybrid was also unique.
I’m thinking that Awakening for zoans might be more than just added toughness and stamina, but allow for fluid transformation. It’ll explain why Marco and King can perform these moves

S

Shepherd

- Strongest attack in the series blocked = checked
Broke all of his bones, had to be carried around and used as a weapon by Sanji = check

- Scarred the strongest creature in the world = checked
Empty-hype moment by Oda that did otherwise insignificant damage, was not even enough to knock Kaido down; even Zoro was disappointed. Left many Zoro fans in anger at Oda = check
- Saved Luffy's ass 4-5 times in the whole Raid = checked
Law also saved Luffy several times, in fact Luffy would have drowned if not for Law's crew. Saving Luffy isn't special = check

- Made a Yonko piss his pants =
Surprised =\= pissed pants = check

- Mid diff a admiral level character = almost checked
Any admiral would one-shot King lol

Status
Not open for further replies.