Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that old truism go about being a dipshit on the Internet?? “There’s a main character every day on WG, and it’s always, ALWAYS Moe in a spoiler thread”??
Coming from man calling someone a 'racist' for saying his own name he give to himself. Please stop 'crying wolf' over the fact you have nothing to debate against and going on issue to call someone out when reality they only calling you by the name you CHOOSE yourself. It's pathetic to try to grasp this. You have no self-respect or respect to anyone here and this is from someone who face racism in real life.

By the way,
I’m still waiting for the easy one shot to King!
:yasu:

Reminder that this is fresh Zoro who was healed by magical drug

and as far we we saw, Zoro used two major named attacks and King seems very fine so far.

The attacks landed by the way… they were not blocked!

One shot they said Lmao
It's toxic group, you don't believe their headcannon, you only ignore them when they talked shit like that and forced Head Piece when we watching One Piece :kayneshrug:.

By the way,
I’m still waiting for the easy one shot to King!
:yasu:

Reminder that this is fresh Zoro who was healed by magical drug

and as far we we saw, Zoro used two major named attacks and King seems very fine so far.

The attacks landed by the way… they were not blocked!

One shot they said Lmao
He hasn't used Dragon Blaze nor Ashura, nor Tatsumaki. Once he uses these and King is still fine we'll see again :vistalaugh:

Your idiots acting out calling me Moe after your insults and I haven't say anything out as toxic as you creeps who calling out stupid stuff like 'racial' when your own name is one you pick to be called upon. You guys are ones always causing issues the moment Zoro is brought in and someone say someone about him in dislike manner and go on damage control. It's not me that issue, your toxic group have always been issue even before I got here, you guys act out on everyone who doesn't agree to your Head Piece that keeps getting debunked.

No wonder you got most points in being most toxic fanbase. You guys have no sense at all, your acting like bunch of spoiled brats.
Lets start from the very beginning. 2 2part questions

Why do you think and Why do people start calling you Moe? Why do you think and why are people continuing to call you Moe?

Status
Not open for further replies.