Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come zoro fans make fun of Sanji not make queen bleed with base dj attack (one shotted perospero)

but now zoro use enma mode bandana full power up mode named attack and break king suit they hype it ?
he made Queen bleed btw..

and Marco making king bleed significantly with a knee to the guts.. compared to bandana onigiri

Marco flying knee >> Purgatory Onigiri

:kawak::crazwhat::hohoho::leohah:

He does it by feeding himself the lie he is some noble saint of this forum, then in an oh so awful attempt to defend himself instead of ignoring or debating, he baits and also debaits through wild accusations, name calling and OP lies and when he gets called out by everyone he then backs into a corner and makes accusations against Zbois, and the cycle starts all over and he wonders why everyone here calls him the user that was formerly the most toxic in the forum and believes he is Moe
Your idiots acting out calling me Moe after your insults and I haven't say anything out as toxic as you creeps who calling out stupid stuff like 'racial' when your own name is one you pick to be called upon. You guys are ones always causing issues the moment Zoro is brought in and someone say someone about him in dislike manner and go on damage control. It's not me that issue, your toxic group have always been issue even before I got here, you guys act out on everyone who doesn't agree to your Head Piece that keeps getting debunked.

No wonder you got most points in being most toxic fanbase. You guys have no sense at all, your acting like bunch of spoiled brats.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Your idiots acting out calling me Moe after your insults and I haven't say anything out as toxic as you creeps who calling out stupid stuff like 'racial' when your own name is one you pick to be called upon. You guys are ones always causing issues the moment Zoro is brought in and someone say someone about him in dislike manner and go on damage control. It's not me that issue, your toxic group have always been issue even before I got here, you guys act out on everyone who doesn't agree to your Head Piece that keeps getting debunked.

No wonder you got most points in being most toxic fanbase. You guys have no sense at all, your acting like bunch of spoiled brats.
:milaugh:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Your age matters dude. A grown ass man getting excited because Momo is not 8 years old man isn't normal and that is something I don't want to engage in.

Yes captain obvious, duh we all know that. My point is that was stupid and a waste of time and Oda is here writing as if he is going to repeat those same events.

Luffy literally said, "Yamato protect Momo" LMFAO!! Dude wtf?

Well your other statement sounded like you are "salivating" with the events that is going to get transpired. So far what we know is that Luffy told Yaamato to protect Momo which is the exact same line he told her 30 chapters ago and we all know what happened then. I am predicting it based off past events and you are predicting it based on what exactly, your own head canon?

I asked your age because any 20 something year old getting excited because Momo is now a "big ass dragon" or "is not 8 years old anymore" isn't normal. I don't want to engage with anyone at that age getting excited over something that childish.
Don't attack other people over how they use their vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.