Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd see. If King later shows a full hybrid form, it'd imply what you all thought to be hybrid is simply the partial transformation
Based on the translation he transform only his hand, meaning üartial transformation.
i not sure if my translate correct or not :
The king turned only his arm into Pteranodon and attacked indiscriminately.
And so far we only had Marco with that ability, now King joined the club too and Jack hybrid was weird too.
I start to think that their forms looking different because they mastered their zoan and use it at maximum skilled version.

I know, Zolo is that. Why you think he is begging King not to drop him and for his swords :kayneshrug:.

LuffyMoron, we been though this. Your disgrace on being fan to Luffy if your acting out this way. Not my fault Zoro choose to beg than try to prevent himself getting hurt :hohoho:.

We have people bailed out Zoro from his fight on Apoo, but you count it as a feat though. Though Sanji is the one who hurt Perospero without even touching him and Sanji have attack both of them given he mention fighting King and Queen, not one of them. Your in denial to try to denied this as it is the truth lol. Idk why insecurities as I guess Zoro begging is getting to you more xD.

Why you spamming same post again? Insecure I take it, kid?
shut up lanji get back in the kitchen where you belong

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm a Zoro fans fuck evidences
Headcannons still lives stringd
Someone gone full cope cause luffys arc is gonna be
Fat Sumo
Holdem
Kod by kaido
Kod by apoo
Eaten by kaido
Kod by kaido
Kod by kaido
Fake 5 min w
Watch zoro kill kaido

Damn and that's the mc lmfao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hate to be the bearer of bad news buddy.

But so far it hasn't
The Ushimaru and the Shimotsuki plotline is something. Zoro, the person who proclaimed that he doesn't fight for revenge, is fighting to avenge Yasuie. He did build solid connections with Wano tbf. Let's see where this takes Zoro though. I don't think Zoro necessarily requires a character development arc like Sanji had in WCI since most of his character development happened on screen throughout the course of the pretimeskip. I would like for him to start being a Conqueror and actually taking charge of situations in the absence of his Captain though.

The Ushimaru and the Shimotsuki plotline is something. Zoro, the person who proclaimed that he doesn't fight for revenge, is fighting to avenge Yasuie. He did build solid connections with Wano tbf. Let's see where this takes Zoro though. I don't necessarily requires a character development arc like Sanji had in WCI since most of his character development happened on screen throughout the course of the pretimeskip. I would like for him to start being a Conqueror and actually taking charge of situations in the absence of his Captain though.
It's promising, but still hasn't materialized yet

I know, Zolo is that. Why you think he is begging King not to drop him and for his swords :kayneshrug:.

LuffyMoron, we been though this. Your disgrace on being fan to Luffy if your acting out this way. Not my fault Zoro choose to beg than try to prevent himself getting hurt :hohoho:.

We have people bailed out Zoro from his fight on Apoo, but you count it as a feat though. Though Sanji is the one who hurt Perospero without even touching him and Sanji have attack both of them given he mention fighting King and Queen, not one of them. Your in denial to try to denied this as it is the truth lol. Idk why insecurities as I guess Zoro begging is getting to you more xD.

Why you spamming same post again? Insecure I take it, kid?
I did not know Zoro slashing Apoo was someone bailing him out also do not know why you are trying to deflect... yet again.

Hence I said inadvertently, he never was fighting Peros he attention was on Queen. Peros got hit and got back up and then later when aiming at Sanji Neko attacked him. You said he fought 3 YCs simultaneously even though Peros is not a YC either which is besides the point. At most he fought 2 YC (king and queen) at one and got sent flying.

Also btw it's you're (as in you are in denial) not your. Pot calling kettle terrible grammar

@Worona Woro I got you fam

Status
Not open for further replies.