Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro would need at least high/extreme-diff to beat King.

1) King doesn't even need to show his hybrid form/mask completely undamaged to beat Marco.
For YC1 tier, Ben > Shiryu (with invisible DF) > King > Marco > Katakuri

2) Zoro is probably 80-90% recovered due to zou medicine, but def not 100% healthy. So he already has a bit of a handicap vs. king.

3) I expect Zoro to be very badly damaged after King's fight. King will inflict sizable damage onto Zoro. On top of that, his medicine will diminish in effect rapidly. Zoro will be barely standing by the end of the fight.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro would need at least high/extreme-diff to beat King.

1) King doesn't even need to show his hybrid form/mask completely undamaged to beat Marco.
For YC1 tier, Ben > Shiryu (with invisible DF) > King > Marco > Katakuri

2) Zoro is probably 80-90% recovered due to zou medicine, but def not 100% healthy. So he already has a bit of a handicap vs. king.

3) I expect Zoro to be very badly damaged after King's fight. King will inflict sizable damage onto Zoro. On top of that, his medicine will diminish in effect rapidly. Zoro will be barely standing by the end of the fight.
Keep in mind that the medicine will deal twice the damage he took earlier once it wears off. If Zoro is in a similar state Luffy was in after beating Katakuri, on top of Haki x2, if he's not dead, he might as well be immortal.

Keep in mind that the medicine will deal twice the damage he took earlier once it wears off. If Zoro is in a similar state Luffy was in after beating Katakuri, on top of Haki x2, if he's not dead, he might as well be immortal.
I am not exactly sure how the x 2 works. Like does it multiply x 2 only the injury taken prior to taking the medicine, or if it x2 all the damages taken up to the point the drug expires?

If it is the latter, then zoro would also be taking x2 damages from king as well, which would be absolutely ridiculous.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
A bdsm, torture loving, leather wearing chicken looking motherfucker is less gay than "if I was thinner I would be too much of a pussy slaya" Queen?:wellwell::queenhear: sorry but I cant see it
since when is bdsm a gay thing? That is women's biggest fantasy just look at 50 shades of grey every woman pretends to hate it but it's the best selling book among women

Status
Not open for further replies.