Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not exactly sure how the x 2 works. Like does it multiply x 2 only the injury taken prior to taking the medicine, or if it x2 all the damages taken up to the point the drug expires?

If it is the latter, then zoro would also be taking x2 damages from king as well, which would be absolutely ridiculous.
Yes twice means multiply. Actually thats will make Zoro unlock hell realm

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I am not exactly sure how the x 2 works. Like does it multiply x 2 the injury taken prior to taking the medicine, or if it x2 all the damages taken up to the point the drug expires?

If it is the latter, then zoro would also be taking x2 damages from king as well, which would be absolutely ridiculous.
Miyagi says the medicine will heal Zoro, but he will suffer twice as much suffering later. It's more like a self-destruct timer, where Zoro is allowed to fight King and more normally, but once the side effects occur, he'll take damage that is twice the equivalent he experienced before taking the medicine.

since when is bdsm a gay thing? That is women's biggest fantasy just look at 50 shades of grey every woman pretends to hate it but it's the best selling book among women
The way King dresses reminds me of the gay type of bdsm, plus I dont remember a single woman being implied to be tortured, only Kid, his crew and Hyogoro were kind of confirmed for being tortured

Exacly, thats why he aint thinner, he dont wanna saly pussy, he wanna have a fat booty.
:kata:

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Sanji always gets the okama,
cuz he is gay too.
Bro Zoro is the one begging for bdsm King to put his sword inside him while he fights with a sword on his mouth :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.