Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie "Kidd fans don't go out they way to bash characters" :goatasure:
Did i do that today :choppawhat:
You know how hard is to be a kidd fan ?
From being luffy's rival to not be sure if kidd can beat sanji end of wano :josad:
The only thing thats tough about being a Kidd fan right now is that I have to wait for these little league "calamity" fights to end before I can see his fight lol

I mean Zoro's also stronger and more experienced In battle than Sanji, so that's a big reason why he looks better in situations.
Yeah i get that, but lets not act like Monet showed to be as strong as Vergo did, not even close, the same for Pica and Doflamingo middle air. Zoro and Sanji were not fighting almost equally strong opponents on these situations

I think it would be too many conquerors in just 1 island but who knows:kayneshrug:
That makes zero sense when we had more coc user in marine Ford.

Currently we have luffy, zoro, yamato, kaido, bigmom, kidd, and possibly king

In marine Ford there was :
Ace,luffy, whitebeard,shanks, boa, donflamingo, sengoku, and that's not even factoring the admirals or benbeckman, or garp, or mohawk, etc etc.

H

humanbeing

That doesn't answer my question, but fine; I have some other questions for you. What makes two people equally strong?
well if they fight they no one will win easily just like Akainu and Kuzan but we will never see King vs Queen or Sanji vs Zoro, or when the author implies that like Kaku vs Jabra having about the same doriki number , or King and Queen have about the same bounty.
if King was that much stronger, Oda would make it clear, he had the opportunity to do so and even has things like King is from a god race , can fly , etc. a bigger bounty would have been easily justified. but Oda gave him only 70 M more. which is a number than can be ignored in this level just like Kaido having 300 M more than BM.
BM are recognized to be as strong as Kaido even though Kaido has a different fighting style and is more brutal.
so basically the same pattern : Kaku vs Jabra , King vs Queen and Kaido vs BM.

What about zoro vs kaido
Compared to sanji vs doffy
Or zoro vs fuji to sanji vs doffy
Im talking about past arcs, obviously that if Zoro looks much stronger then he was even during act one where he fainted against Killer, Sanji will follow the same logic, thats why they are fighting King and Queen as their main 1vs1 opponents in this arc, thats why Sanji could handle King and Queen and keep fighting, thats why Zoro took a magical Elixir.

Fujitora wasn't trying at all, Doflamingo used his most powerful "non awakening" techniques against Sanji (Goshikito, Parasite and Overhiito), Law looked better against Fujitora's capabilities for example, while Luffy fought an emotional Fujitora who didn't wanted to effectively harm him.

I bet if Zoro faced Doffy on the circumstances Sanji was it would be the same, getting caught by Parasite is something that Luffy, Law and Sanji experienced, and Sanji was the first one to fight Doflamingo middle air with 0 knowledgment about its danger.

Obviously, for some people Zoro will look better, but thats exactly how it suppose to be.

That makes zero sense when we had more coc user in marine Ford.

Currently we have luffy, zoro, yamato, kaido, bigmom, kidd, and possibly king

In marine Ford there was :
Ace,luffy, whitebeard,shanks, boa, donflamingo, sengoku, and that's not even factoring the admirals or benbeckman, or garp, or mohawk, etc etc.
But only Luffy and Whitebeard really used it and only its fodder control function, meanwhile we have 5 people using it as coating for attacks in Wano
Post automatically merged:

[
Midd fans down bad cope harder

He took the knee hard

I’m like 99% Oda either views King and Marco as equal or King as slightly superior
Well thats clearly the case i think they are basicly equal, thats why Oda showed nothing about Marco vs King, like it didn't even happened, but actually put more efforts on showing that both King and Queen were responsible for Marco's current conditions during several chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.