Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

The first Commander hype is an actual thing Oda implemented in the story tho...... Don't get me wrong , Queen is strong but at this point Queens tech has to be top tier on some Genos shit before I believe he's relative to King
they are comparable just like Kaku and Jabra sure King is a little bit stronger but not by far. their portrayal from the beginning was like equals , their introduction, and even their bounties.
King just have that move, and some fans are irrational when it comes to their favorite character.
best evidence for that as Sanji was pushed by King , Sanji was mocked and titled as weak, now since Zoro was the one who was pushed, King was hyped and titled as strong.

Classic Zoro fan. Shit on other characters all week long but the minute someone makes fun of their favorite they immediately get sensitive lol

I was joking about that Kidd line when the spoilers first came out on here too chill out lol.
I made one semi joking Reddit comment and I’m “begging for likes”. You Zoro fans are sensitive as hell lol
Sorry I know, i am too mean sometimes :josad:
Hope kidd will win the staring contest! Go go kidd!

Well idk if Zoro would struggle against Vergo, Doflamingo would have beat his ass probably, Cracker would press him forsure. Daifuku and Oven? I don't think their any better than Kamazo did against Zoro.
It all depends on the situations Oda uses Zoro and Sanji, usually Oda uses Zoro to look badass when its not a 1vs1 against a formidable enemy, Zoro gets priority on battles (obviously, thats his main role), while he puts Sanji on situations where he needs to somehow fail despite showing a bit of his strength so that way he is used as a hypetool , even tho this happens to Zoro but as i said, Zoro looks better in this aspect.

The most recent example is when he was fighting Apoo against X-Drake, then he cut Apoo to get the Antidote, Apoo looked like he was done but he kept fighting Drake. Zoro vs Killer also, Zoro got heavily hurt in a unfair way, but yet managed to defeat Killer even while hurt, and then fainted.

There are many reasons to why Sanji didn't get a 1vs1 in WCI against Oven for example, first, Sanji already showed he was strong enough when he casually blitzed Oven to save Lola, the plot couldn't let Sanji forget the cake to fight and reveal his location and identity, second, he would potentially look stronger than Zoro right away (who just beat Pica at that time, with a small help) and get a considerably higher bounty. There are standards Oda absolutely respects and thats definitely one of them

Last edited:
they are comparable just like Kaku and Jabra sure King is a little bit stronger but not by far. their portrayal from the beginning was like equals , their introduction, and even their bounties.
King just have that move, and some fans are irrational when it comes to their favorite character.
best evidence for that as Sanji was pushed by King , Sanji was mocked and titled as weak, now since Zoro was the one who was pushed, King was hyped and titled as strong.
Maybe, like I said....Queen has to press Sanji somehow or show some impressive DC with his enhancements. The guy is versatile but its not effective.

I think King was always a character people were hyped about. I don't get the sanji thing, King literally had to use his devil fruit abilities to put sanji down. And find out in the vivre cards it was some special attack from King or something.

H

humanbeing

Maybe, like I said....Queen has to press Sanji somehow or show some impressive DC with his enhancements. The guy is versatile but its not effective.

I think King was always a character people were hyped about. I don't get the sanji thing, King literally had to use his devil fruit abilities to put sanji down. And find out in the vivre cards it was some special attack from King or something.
i don't know what you think about that, but i was just commenting in general about some Zoro and Sanji fans. you will find some who will say Zoro is weak because King pushed him in this chapter.
King and Queen just have different fighting styles like Zoro and Sanji.

It all depends on the situations Oda uses Zoro and Sanji, usually Oda uses Zoro to look badass when its not a 1vs1 against a formidable enemy, Zoro gets priority on battles (obviously, thats his main role), while he puts Sanji on situations where he needs to somehow fail despite showing a bit of his strength so that way he is used as a hypetool , even tho this happens to Zoro but as i said, Zoro looks better in this aspect.

The most recent example is when he was fighting Apoo against X-Drake, then he cut Apoo to get the Antidote, Apoo looked like he was done but he kept fighting Drake. Zoro vs Killer also, Zoro got heavily hurt, but yet managed to defeat Killer even while hurt, and then fainted.

There are many reasons to why Sanji didn't get a 1vs1 in WCI against Oven for example, first, Sanji already showed he was strong enough when he casually blitzed Oven to save Lola, second, he would potentially look stronger than Zoro right away (who just beat Pica at that time, with a small help) and get a considerably higher bounty. There are standards Oda absolutely respects
I mean Zoro's also stronger and more experienced In battle than Sanji, so that's a big reason why he looks better in situations.

The 1v1 in WCI thing was always ridiculous to me because there's no point in 1v1's if you don't plan on defeating the entire crew. Plus Luffy and oda said multiple times they didn't go there to fight.......

Standing together
But when you point out base king with hybrid queen it doesn't count
Actually i think these hybrid thing is much more a fighting style matter for King and Queen

If you compare base Queen, to Zoan Queen to Hybrid Queen, there are like pretty big differences between them, Hybrid Queen's potential is apparently much bigger than his other forms.

Meanwhile King isn't even human, he kicks, he punches, he has a sword, his base is already good enough to fight compared to Queen's, and King is constantly transforming into his Zoan so he can catch his opponent off guard (thats what he did to Sanji, and thats probably what he did to Zoro this chapter).

King's hybrid skills, for now, doesn't look like a huge power up, on the other hand thats where Queen unleashes much more of his overall capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.