Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Where exactly did I downplay or dehype Sanji in my post? I am merely comparing King and Queen via their respective opponents which is actually a valid way of comparing how strong two characters are.

You literally using Zoro and Sanji's past opponents to force a non-existent equality b/w King and Queen means you're being reasonable, but me directly using their opponents in this very arc means I have an agenda? lmao

Btw, you can go through the entirety of the 4000 posts I have in this forum and you'd never find a single post of me slandering or dehyping Sanji. People seriously gotta understand thinking Zoro is stronger than Sanji isn't the same as hating or downplaying Sanji.
well i too think Zoro is stronger than Sanji but not by far just like 95 and 100 , that is why they called wings too. Zoro is not far above Sanji. it is was like from the beginning like that.
what makes people makes people think that Zoro is stronger than Sanji and even some think he is stronger than Luffy. is just his character and he is being a swordsman. swordsmen has some charm to them :D
what makes me laugh is as King pushed Sanji, some weird fans went and said Sanji is weak , now since it is Zoro who was pushed back , the same fans went and said King is strong. and the majority of them said before too Zoro will only fight Kaido, King is too weak to be his opponent. they change their mind and cope too fast.

Congratulations.
Calling Oda "OLDa" is a better idea than the entirety of Wano arc.
And I'm not even kidding.
:milaugh:, I wouldn't go that far, but i can understand how you feel, Wano's been rough around the edges for sure, lacks the feeling of One piece almost entirely, which is adventure and mystery, it's alright but it's far from the "best" that's ever come out of Olda, hopefully Elbaf gives off the feeling One piece used to have.

Zero.

There's no way Oda's finishing Zoro's fight over Sanji's, especially when the same setup for Sanji vs Queen happened waaay back. Unless he has some ulterior motive ZKK for doing so :yearight:
I mean…. This chapter is showing a good portion of Zoro vs King….. Zoro goes from cutting kings mask to asking King to atleast let him die with a sword. I wouldn’t put it passed Oda to dedicate the next chapter to this fight and finish it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean…. This chapter is showing a good portion of Zoro vs King….. Zoro goes from cutting kings mask to asking King to atleast let him die with a sword. I wouldn’t put it passed Oda to dedicate the next chapter to this fight and finish it.
I wouldn't bet on that tbh. This seems exactly like what happened with Sanji and Queen with the Rotisserie shot, the Hybrid form and MADS reveal. Just seems like a run of a mill setup chapter for the fight from Oda.

Jinbe vs Who's who got one, Franky vs Sasaki got one, Robin vs Black Maria got one as well. I would expect Zoro's and Sanji's fights to atleast last 2.5-3 chapters when the Tobi Roppo fights lasted for 2 each. One setup chapter, one where the Calamities get to show off and push Zoro and Sanji onto the backfoot and finally the chapter where they powerup and overcome them.

Status
Not open for further replies.