Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell are you talking about?

Katakuri has mogura ,he can hurt kaido
Also retainers hurt kaido because they have ryuo not because their AP>Luffy/Katakuri
Ryou is part of their AP. They have advanced armament. Objectively their armament is better than Luffy and Katakuris.

Nothing suggests katakuri was using AcoA on Luffy. Mogura isn't hurting Kaido unless he finds a way to bypass his durability

Yeah he blocked BM
Show me now Jinbei beating any Vet
I remember sea jinbei is "yc1 " bla bla
He couldn't do a thing to Smoothie or daifuku but was bloody before even BM showed up

Jinbei himself hypes Pero he can him and others just like he knows Linlin and Katakuri can end thrm if they are on the ship

Keep your wank to yourself

Ryou is part of their AP. They have advanced armament. Objectively their armament is better than Luffy and Katakuris.

Nothing suggests katakuri was using AcoA on Luffy. Mogura isn't hurting Kaido unless he finds a way to bypass his durability
I guess their AP is above Zunisha then since she doesn't even have basic Haki nevermind Ryou

Ryuo =/= better AP

You don't even need ryuo to hurt Kaido as shown with Kidd using brute strength
To each their own way to hurt Kaido

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
well i too think Zoro is stronger than Sanji but not by far just like 95 and 100 , that is why they called wings too. Zoro is not far above Sanji. it is was like from the beginning like that.
what makes people makes people think that Zoro is stronger than Sanji and even some think he is stronger than Luffy. is just his character and he is being a swordsman. swordsmen has some charm to them :D
That's your opinion which is completely fine to have, as is mine, but calling someone biased or saying they have an agenda for not sharing your opinion isn't a fair game. I am not saying you can't point your finger at someone when they're obviously being biased— towards Sanji or any character for that matter. But you should at least have the courtesy to explain why they're being biased before calling them out.

I don't think people thinking Zoro is much stronger than Sanji has anything to do with him being a swordsman. Zoro's been the most prominent character after Luffy. He's the undisputed number 2 of the SH crew. His goal also revolves around strength more than anyone else in the crew bar Luffy which is why many believe Zoro must be stronger than Sanji, as he's neither as prominent nor does his character revolve around strength as much as Zoro.

Saying Zoro is as strong as Luffy is just dumb love some Zoro fans have for him and it's equally dumb to say Sanji's comparable to Zoro as far as I am concerned.

what makes me laugh is as King pushed Sanji, some weird fans went and said Sanji is weak , now since it is Zoro who was pushed back , the same fans went and said King is strong. and the majority of them said before too Zoro will only fight Kaido, King is too weak to be his opponent. they change their mind and cope too fast.
I don't think anyone called Sanji weak in general for getting overpowered by King. The most I can remember them saying is King low diffed Sanji which is actually King wank in disguise. I am not saying Sanji doesn't receive any hate. He's one easily among the most slandered characters. And it's not like Sanji's the only character who gets downplayed around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.