Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
well your true colors it is about Sanji vs Zoro? it is not about King vs Queen? then say so that you are just hyping and dehyping Sanji don't look for excuses like hiding behind King vs Queen
lol
Where exactly did I downplay or dehype Sanji in my post? I am merely comparing King and Queen via their respective opponents which is actually a valid way of comparing how strong two characters are.

You literally using Zoro and Sanji's past opponents to force a non-existent equality b/w King and Queen means you're being reasonable, but me directly using their opponents in this very arc means I have an agenda? lmao

Btw, you can go through the entirety of the 4000 posts I have in this forum and you'd never find a single post of me slandering or dehyping Sanji. People seriously gotta understand thinking Zoro is stronger than Sanji isn't the same as hating or downplaying Sanji.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
2 weeks ago it was leave Who's Who out of the debate with Calamities, when it was clear he could rival them.

Now it's leave a Calamity out of the conversation with other Calamities.
Whoswho never could "rival" the Calamities.
It was just a bunch of people jumping on a premature hypetrain.
Jack just got some "filler fight" treatment, as it so often happens on this manga since the beginning, but somehow, 1000+ chapters later, people still use these crap as "omg power scaling Goda never misses".

Now that I think about it
Marco fanboys like to exaggerate "Marco is healing the whole floor while fighting the calamities".
Just like Kaido fanboys like to exaggerate "Kaido is lifting Onigashima while he fights the entire time"

But people forget
Doffy still puts the Birdcage even after being Gamma Knife-ed by Law. Even after being beaten around by first round of Boundman.

The difference is, nobody said that the birdcage is getting weaker / slower even after GK or Boundman.
While now, Kaido not injured lethally yet, not beaten to a pulp yet, but the cloud that carrying Onigashima is getting weaker.

Doffy's stamina > Kaido's.
Lifting up 10 kg weight is different from lifting 100 tons.

Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.