Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Zoro King was thrown around by Marco. After this King beats up Marco like a bitch.

Yeah. King's power level was not retconned for sure.

Don't quote me again. Not satisfied with talking to a barking wall.

Lol. You are not my boss to tell me what to do. DO not reply if you don't have the brain to argue. lol.

MArco was just fine even after King and Queen tagged team him. lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
well your true colors it is about Sanji vs Zoro? it is not about King vs Queen? then say so that you are just hyping and dehyping Sanji don't look for excuses like hiding behind King vs Queen
lol
Pretty confident he was just implicating Zoro > Sanji which is something a very normal person can come up with and even impaired to some extent.

OP slipped in the last chapter, but in general at the moment where Yamato has advanced Haoshoko and defeats F6, Perospero and Jack without awakening, I do not understand how after this one can vigorously discuss this manga. This is calla lilies
We don't discuss the manga....we discuss the people reading them :cheers:

Overseen by Oda means Oda watched it. Oda also watched Strong World, and let Pre-Timeskip Luffy defeat a Top Tier. Overseen by Oda is the biggest lie in the 21st Century. Only thing thats Overseen by Oda is his manga, everything and anything else is non-canon bullshit.
So Oda telling Zoro's voice actor that the movie showed Zoro's full power doesn't count????

Status
Not open for further replies.