Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh: you're keeping clowning yourself. Support as in what just take attacks and heal? He obviously meant as offensive and defensive support

Hahahaha where's the clown that were saying Zoro was begging :milaugh:
Lol. Keep clowining yourself. Of course he will attack anything he can. But he never set his goal to beat a First Commander since he is waiting for the Stars to do that.

A few Questions

Did Zoro use Tiger hunt of King when he was rampaging or when he was being taken out the castle?

And how did King take Zoro outside and what did Zoro do (if anything) to stop it and himself from falling off the island?

All of these are easily outmatched by King's good enough speed and AP. 🤔 Also what about his insane dura compared to Kuri's.

I did mention yesterday why FS should not be a problem for King as his combat speed should not be inferior to Snakeman, I will bring that up again if necessary.
Whatever dude, drown in your own delusions, I've already talled you that I don't believe in power levels.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope Marco went to the war to support. Not to create his own moment. lol. Marco has already mentioned that this was is for the the new generation. Lol. Are you a retard that you can't understand that? lol
LMFAO what is this new BS?

The new generation thing has always been regarding the fight with the Yonko and toppling them.

He fought King for a good amount of time 1v1 and couldn't even push him into his hybrid. I would agree that he was nerfed though. Stop acting like he didn't fight with the clear intent to defeat his opponents.

But this new "he came to the war for support" sounds like the most retarded excuse lmfao. Where are these dumb af headcanons coming from?

Anything to downplay Zoro right?

Lol. Keep clowining yourself. Of course he will attack anything he can. But he never set his goal to beat a First Commander since he is waiting for the Stars to do that.
Dude you keep wanking to Marco hoping to find some holes and downplay Zoro lmfao. No matter what you say it doesn't change the fact that in the end he didn't do any significant damage or any damage actually to matter, King and Queen are fine. You can literally say the fights never happened and still be true cuz Marco didn't anything to them. Poor guy had to get saved by his crew mate from some fodder while all damaged from just "defensive" role. Ig even his defence isn't so good eh :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.