Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol. King guessed it? Lol What a headcannon. King was even giving orders not to let Zoro recover. lol
King didn't guess anything he saw them giving zoro treatment

You said Marco always intended zoro to fight King.
So why did he send zoro to kaido ? And why was he getting pummeled before he knew zoro was healing ? Who was gonna fight King then ?

Oh i will i will,But If Somehow It is indeed True then that would be outright bullshit.
Zoro uses the attack "Ultra Tiger Hunt" to stop King (although it is not the 100% correct name, the Japanese who has published the text has misspelled it).
- Then use a 2-sword style attack called “Clearance” to return to the island (he propels himself with it in the air).

You literally said Marco was waiting for Zoro when he sent him to the roof and come back nearly dead. :suresure: Man, just at least try to sound reasonable before using your headcannon geez
Marco sent Zoro to the roof in hope that he will at least help. He didn't know that Zoro would fail on the roof miserably. When he saw Zoro mummified, and when he felt that Zoro was ready to fight, he gave the floor to the STARS as he call it. Common sense. Something you don't have. lol

No it's not. King is clearly > marco
The SBS states that Marco's flames use up his stamina.
Marco literally covered the live floor with his flames and got ganked by King and Queen for a while before fighting King + backup for a few hours.

I'm not saying that King couldn't beat a fresh Marco, just that it's ridiculous to say they're not relative.

Marco sent Zoro to the roof in hope that he will at least help. He didn't know that Zoro would fail on the roof miserably. When he saw Zoro mummified, and when he felt that Zoro was ready to fight, he gave the floor to the STARS as he call it. Common sense. Something you don't have. lol
HA! Thanks for proving me right. You just shet on your own points btw. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.