Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
If he did it would lessen the impact when Zoro would do it.

It is basic writing trick to do
Agreed but I don't see how that alone shouldn't count for powerscaling, especially when King has these partial transformations, exactly like Marco.
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure that King would lose to Marco if he had to 2v1 Marco and Jozu together for an hour first while also protecting fodder.
And when did I say that he won't?

I mean I don't really scale King over Marco based off of that. Ill wait for more from King before doing that. The dude I was responding to, was scaling Marco over King based off of the same interaction and all he had were some bullshit excuses to support his headcanon.
So your not gonna say anything to the dudes who scale King over Marco?

I'd say just a level below an admiral, high diff fight so Zoro beating King would make him admiral level.
Luffy currently is high admiral level like Akainu
Zoro is probably comparable to Fujitora
Luffy washes Akainu without advanced CotC.

Zoro has a good chance of beating Fuji rn. Logia admirals might be tricky for him without future sight.

Agreed but I don't see how that alone shouldn't count for powerscaling, especially when King has these partial transformations, exactly like Marco.
It kinda does bcs Oda needed to scale.Marco down enough not to take away from Zoro

Flames were that, Marco was constantly depeleting his energy healing people jumping around between two YC never fully.concetrating on one.

Marco pre TS was kicking Admirals away and blocking Akainus attack that pierced WB's chest. He has the power, he just couldnt use it bcs it would take away from Z and S

Status
Not open for further replies.