[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Maybe our doc should claim. I have an idea who that could be though. This could narrow down our suspects.

3 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK.

Mafia rbed SK.
So if the doc claims, we could clear both the doc and their last target imo. And leaves 4 scum and 1 town.

Not sure if this is a good idea though.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Maybe our doc should claim. I have an idea who that could be though. This could narrow down our suspects.

3 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK.

Mafia rbed SK.
So if the doc claims, we could clear both the doc and their last target imo. And leaves 4 scum and 1 town.

I feel like I know who the doc is too, that is why I said I won't say the other person I believe is town. I will leave it up to that person if they want to claim or not.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Because the only indie is sk and I think sk is flower and you don't seem towny although you could also be sk and flower mafia.
So Iโ€™m not on my indie meta anymore? If you are not town then you are just protecting your teammate. You are saying Flowa is SK because we wonโ€™t lynch her then. Lynching the SK is game ending atp.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž

3 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK.

Mafia rbed SK.

it would even be better if he protected someone

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
@Tris Doc can't claim I think. Because we absolutely need to lynch Mafia this phase (and SK better help Town or they will also have less odds to win this game at that point) and so if we manage this becomes 3-2-1 at night and we must hope Doc manages to protect a townie and that SK kills a Mafia. If that happens we start tomorrow with a 3-1-1. Or at least 3-2-1 again if no Mafia killed and the townie protected attacked by both Mafia and SK. If Town loses even another component instead then RIP no matter what.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
@Tris Doc can't claim I think. Because we absolutely need to lynch Mafia this phase (and SK better help Town or they will also have less odds to win this game at that point) and so if we manage this becomes 3-2-1 at night and we must hope Doc manages to protect a townie and that SK kills a Mafia. If that happens we start tomorrow with a 3-1-1. Or at least 3-2-1 again if no Mafia killed and the townie protected attacked by both Mafia and SK. If Town loses even another component instead then RIP no matter what.
What makes tou think SK cant be blocked again if hes known? Does RB not work anymore or what?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
They can claim. We donโ€™t need them to flavor claim. It was just an idea. They donโ€™t need to.

Mafia knows who the SK is. They might keep the SK rbed. So the latter canโ€™t kill any mafia. We can only lynch them. We canโ€™t rely on the SK. Except for their vote power. It would be really nice if we lynched the person with the vote removal ability though. Lynching is really tricky rn.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Couldn't of the doctor protected the SK also? I don't know how the write ups really work, or would have there just been 1 failed kill?
Oh true. I totally forgot about this :/

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Couldn't of the doctor protected the SK also? I don't know how the write ups really work, or would have there just been 1 failed kill?
Well the open set up doesn't mention that the SK has a vest though I don't know if that must always be mentioned, maybe yes?

If that is the case this is a very very solid possibility lol.

Though since Mafia shot someone and failed this night then they might change target, I hope they will try the same target again and that it's the SK lol.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
What makes tou think SK cant be blocked again if hes known? Does RB not work anymore or what?
Yeah that is also a possibility.

You know you look so prepared for being a newbie. ๐Ÿค” maybe you know that your team roleblocked someone tonight? You know I'm sussing you since yesterday so this is not just tinfoil.

Perhaps Mafia blocked the SK and the Mafia kill on a townie also failed?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
If we manage to lynch a Mafia and this turns 3-2-1 we must hope that scums mess each other up at night and that Doc does a brilliant job.

Doc must absolutely not claim here guys and Town has still a small chance to win this.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
Yeah that is also a possibility.

You know you look so prepared for being a newbie. ๐Ÿค” maybe you know that your team roleblocked someone tonight? You know I'm sussing you since yesterday so this is not just tinfoil.

Perhaps Mafia blocked the SK and the Mafia kill on a townie also failed?
Yes , I cant see obvious and learn xD good luck captain scapegoat

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
If we manage to lynch a Mafia and this turns 3-2-1 we must hope that scums mess each other up at night and that Doc does a brilliant job.

Doc must absolutely not claim here guys and Town has still a small chance to win this.
Why are you ignoring the fact that there is vote manipulation going on? Unless they targeted Fuji. Then it doesnโ€™t matter.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I'm more tempted to lynch Sanji rather than Flower and Ratchet if I had to be fully honest, I think there's higher chance Flower or Ratchet flip SK instead of Sanji.

But we must pick our minds together here. I only trust Tris and Zemmi in this game.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
The SK should help Town lynch Mafia this dayphase or they also have less chances to win this game.
We need 4 votes. 3 townie and 1 SK are left. 1 townie probably has no vote power. So we have 3 votes rn. How are we gonna lynch mafia then?

Status
Not open for further replies.