[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I have a feeling Flower is SK guys, if that is the case Town would insta lose the game once lynched.

How do you feel about a lynch on either one between Rac, Ryu and Sanji?
She specifically called me an indie. She could be mafia.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have a feeling Flower is SK guys, if that is the case Town would insta lose the game once lynched.

How do you feel about a lynch on either one between Rac, Ryu and Sanji?
I disagree with you because an SK wouldn't have any reason to avoid the thread like Don (other phases) and it seemed like Flower did last phase, I'm almost certain they are mafia.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Oh look im scapegoat. Im really town but sorry I was wrong all the time xD I allways trusted your senses in previous games where you really seemed right. One game you got lynched and you were right that game, now every time you failed

Well I think Ryu or Mid for SK can also make sense, it's not
@Finalbeta I find it strange that you are saying she is SK though :choppawhat:
I think Don dipping like that makes me believe she could be SK in that I once learned SKs tend to stay in the shadows even more than Mafia does, but this is also not an absolute rule and if you guys suggest Flower has more odds to be Mafia than SK I will trust you.

@Tris Flower is smart perhaps she did that to confuse Town, but I will trust Zemmi here, perhaps she comes up with that conclusion also basing herself off meta.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
  • Claiming - Only Role claim (including fake claim) is allowed . Other than that no other claim are allowed .
We need to claim now 2 kills failed, Mafia hit a protected townie and Mafia rbed the SK.

They know who he or she is.
I will start, Im Buford.
So SK knows that mafia knows who he is And mafia know who Doc is

Status
Not open for further replies.