[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, how do you feel about Bleak still? I actually do think he looks pretty weird in a lot of his post even aside from the leaving explanations. But this is my first game with him.

If we’re going with the idea that scum doesn’t care right now, it isn’t like your vote was there long enough to concern anyone.
His post are like comically suspicious lol.

But Beta said he’s new so Idk. I don’t really want to push too hard in that case, but I’m not sure he could have been more sketchy on purpose lol.
Definitely not suggesting we give him a total pass, but not pushing/lynching “newbies” (feels weird to say that when this is like my 5th game) D1 just seems to be the standard from what I’ve seen.
Enough to be beyond the newbie statue of limitations?
This is everything I said about him.

It’s pretty obvious I’m about to get mislynched regardless. I just hope I wasn’t wrong about Fuji 1.0 being scum only to get played by Fuji 2.0 lol.

I thought your outburst felt real for sure.

I guess I can see how saying that I didn’t think it was custom to lynch new players D1 can be a defense but I was literally asking in that last one if he’d played enough to go for.

It’s pretty obvious I’m about to get mislynched regardless. I just hope I wasn’t wrong about Fuji 1.0 being scum only to get played by Fuji 2.0 lol.

I thought your outburst felt real for sure.
I didnt vote you last phase because you felt genuine when you asked me not to leave.

If not you who would you want to lybch?

I appreciate Prof playing the card of "I'm going to be mislynched" but these kinds of mind games are superseded.

Oh, I love how Tris still didn't vote Prof and her vote is still stuck on Fuji lol. Well perhaps it's still yet not the time to vote him according to her despite she stood so much on him throughout the game like she claims.

I appreciate Prof playing the card of "I'm going to be mislynched" but these kinds of mind games are superseded.

Oh, I love how Tris still didn't vote Prof and her vote is still stuck on Fuji lol. Well perhaps it's still yet not the time to vote him according to her despite she stood so much on him throughout the game like she claims.
It’s not a mind game when it’s true.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

What’s the time rn? 4 am bro. I didn’t change vote earlier because I didn’t wanna cap it. Think.
:kobeha:

Also it was definitely 100% genuine lol. I just don’t have a lot of confidence in myself this game after getting Gambit & Kagura wrong especially since we were both on them and that makes me worry I’ve been pocketed.
Same here alright man, Vote Lynch Beta
If you burn me then so be it but i wanna trust you. I wanna trust that you genuinely wanted me to stay instead of letting me leave which would be easier for you.

Same here alright man, Vote Lynch Beta
If you burn me then so be it but i wanna trust you. I wanna trust that you genuinely wanted me to stay instead of letting me leave which would be easier for you.
If you turn out ruthless enough to play me this bad I’ll never trust another person in this game again lmao.

But alright I think you’re town lol.

Players :
  1. @Finalbeta
  2. @Dr_Professor83
  3. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  4. @Ryu Kishi
  5. @Midnight Delight subbed by @Ratchet
  6. @BleakAsh subbed by @Tris
  7. @Zemmi
  8. @TheKnightOfTheSea Subbed by @Fuji
  9. ]
  10. @Sallucion subbed by @Don DaSlayer subbed by @Flower

11. Its my fault guys because i lost interest in the game the 1st day when no lynch happened but i still wanna save this town so if there is any townie left please vote for Finalbeta, there has been no resistance to profs lynch the same way there was no resistance.

12. So please , please vote Finalbeta, i will shoulder the L if im wrong and even rename myself for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.