[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Heh I don't know in which games you behaved like this if any and what alignment you were in that case. Or how you behave as scum. Perhaps someone who plays with you more often can enlighten me on that, and we are here to share opinions so if I get to know something more I will obviously keep it in consideration. Besides I know I'm Town, it would shatter my heart if I lynched the third townie here in this game lol if I found enough ground for thinking you are Town I would obviously go for.

Well of course I want to lynch Prof today because I feel he is most likely Mafia and the best candidate according to the way I'm reading this game and we absolutely need a Mafia out or else Mafia can attempt to kill a townie at night and silence another for the next day. And if managing they would have equal voting power with Town if the SK is lynched today.
We have been playing together for almost a year now. Itโ€™s hard to believe that you donโ€™t know how I play.

At this point ill relly on my death, D1 i was heavily sussing Bleak(Now @Tris ) and (@Dr_Professor83 ) and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE who flipped town.
It could have been that they killed me because i was gonna be a pain and keep bringing back one of them.

It could also be that Bleak and Prof are a team, he did sorta defend Bleak when i voted the later and was engaging him.

Anyways just my cents rn.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
We have been playing together for almost a year now. Itโ€™s hard to believe that you donโ€™t know how I play.
In the past I committed the mistake not to put enough effort into memorizing players meta and was also recently out for a couple of months. I remember a few meta (for example earlier in the game I mentioned LANJI usually played like this as Town) but I also forgot many others.

I also am only playing sporadically since I returned since I don't want to risk to burn myself out as I visit countless sections and have an active RL at the moment so I think each time I play I will probably go with what I remember and focus on the singular game, and if I need to be updated meta wise I hope someone will help me.

In the past I committed the mistake not to put enough effort into memorizing players meta and was also recently out for a couple of months. I remember a few meta (for example earlier in the game I mentioned LANJI usually played like this as Town) but I also forgot many others.

I also am only playing sporadically since I returned since I don't want to risk to burn myself out as I visit countless sections and have an active RL at the moment so I think each time I play I will probably go with what I remember and focus on the singular game, and if I need to be updated meta wise I hope someone will help me.
Meta does not matter really I only played one game with tris and she was 3rd and she kinda playing like that this game so I don't know if that means she is scum, 3rd, or town.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Meta does not matter really I only played one game with tris and she was 3rd and she kinda playing like that this game so I don't know if that means she is scum, 3rd, or town.
I guess meta works as an analytic statistical tool that can help figuring how many times X player played in a certain way under a certain alignment, basically for statistical purposes to have a better understanding at the odds such player is meant to play in certain ways (if possible). Sometimes some players play scummy as Town so it can be important to know, Zemmi did well mentioning how Usopp tends to play like he did in D1 as Town for instance. It's also more than that, also to better have a grasp on a particular posting style, behavioural attitudes etc. and address alignments accordingly.

But not always it is possible to rely on meta substantially I guess, when data lacks or when the game is special, the situation is quite unique I mean.

I personally feel meta is an important tool but Mafia should be played without looking scummy, so I hate when some players rely on that as an excuse to play bad and then spout "Heh but I'm Town, this is my Town meta".

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
@Finalbeta @Dr_Professor83 @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Ryu Kishi @Ratchet @Tris @Fuji @Flower

I don't feel like we are getting anywhere at all.

Name your top two choices for lynch today, let's get the discussion going.

I said earlier Flower or Prof would be my choices.
I think Flower should be the SK based off my analysis. It would fit the way Don behaved as well.

I say Prof - Tris - Sanji for Mafia team.

I would like to strike down a Mafia component first or else if we take down the SK Mafia will potentially reach Vote Power parity by tomorrow if they kill one townie at night and silence another. At that point I imagine even if Mafia doesn't blatantly outright expose themselves they will most likely try to construct arguments to vote a specific player in droves and there would be two wagons with the final judgement up to RNG.

If we take a Mafia down a 5-2-1 scenario would open up, then we should hope that two townies are not killed during the night or else at that point we would be in big big troubles no matter what we do next.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
@Dr_Professor83 you have the most votes on you right now, you might should come join the thread and tell us why we shouldn't be lynching you today.
Iโ€™m not caught up and may not be for a minute.

All I can say is Iโ€™m not scum.

I was clearly super wrong about Gambit & Kagura but at this point if I have to pick Iโ€™m most sure that Beta is scum. I believe I was right the first time about the dishonest vibe from him.

I wonโ€™t be caught up for awhile but Iโ€™ll engage with everyone when I am.

Until then.

Vote Lynch Beta.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
At this point ill relly on my death, D1 i was heavily sussing Bleak(Now @Tris ) and (@Dr_Professor83 ) and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE who flipped town.
It could have been that they killed me because i was gonna be a pain and keep bringing back one of them.

It could also be that Bleak and Prof are a team, he did sorta defend Bleak when i voted the later and was engaging him.

Anyways just my cents rn.
When did I defend Bleak?

Status
Not open for further replies.