Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
N1 - Abstain
N2 - Prof
N3 - Sanji
N4 - Ratchet

That's my slots actions. The last one was definitely a successful one, Sanji May have been but given the block on Serial last night I'm inclined to believe the kill failed because of the Serial being blocked.

What this does mean is that the Serial in question almost threw the game last night because if they misfired they would have give scum the endgame. So they're probably not paying attention or not listening by any means. However if they were openly suspecting town then Mafia probably let them fire anyway so.... well, we can WIFOM that all day.

Bottom line is barring counter claim I'm off the table today. Flower not being hammered here looks bad for either her or Zemmi, and I can't quite decide which.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I firmly believe we can't go wrong with the Flower lynch, there is zero percent chance they are town. Most likely mafia from how they have been playing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
N1 - Abstain
N2 - Prof
N3 - Sanji
N4 - Ratchet

That's my slots actions. The last one was definitely a successful one, Sanji May have been but given the block on Serial last night I'm inclined to believe the kill failed because of the Serial being blocked.

What this does mean is that the Serial in question almost threw the game last night because if they misfired they would have give scum the endgame. So they're probably not paying attention or not listening by any means. However if they were openly suspecting town then Mafia probably let them fire anyway so.... well, we can WIFOM that all day.

Bottom line is barring counter claim I'm off the table today. Flower not being hammered here looks bad for either her or Zemmi, and I can't quite decide which.
If you think it's scummy my vote for flower think that, I don't really care how it makes me look. I won't back down from that being my idea of the best lynch and most highest chance of lynching mafia this phase.

Ratchet

Unvote

Even though I don't think you needed to claim @Ratchet
It's irrelevant. Because if scum take a vote away then the best we get is rng. And we need rng and the right scum dead (probably the vote drainer). Scum will have to block the Serial because otherwise they risk losing numbers. Scum can't kill me because I'm likely to protect myself. So my claim makes perfect sense here. By me claiming now if we get to the next night phase we have a shot at turning it around precisely because scum are playing a shell game with their kill.

To be honest, the Serial killer should probably claim here. Sounds silly but they need us all to stack on scum anyway so with me off the table and them off the table we have 3 scum in a pool of 5. They probably won't, but they should.

If Ratchet can protect themselves this is good news. At least Town is not necessarily 100% mathematically done.

If we lynch Mafia thanks to SK helping this goes 3-2-1 and then we must hope Ratchet manages to prevent a townie loss and that Mafia blocks SK during the night again.

Ratchet

If Ratchet can protect themselves this is good news. At least Town is not necessarily 100% mathematically done.

If we lynch Mafia thanks to SK helping this goes 3-2-1 and then we must hope Ratchet manages to prevent a townie loss and that Mafia blocks SK during the night again.
Mafia will have to block the SK. If we lynch Mafia today we're at 3-2-1. Ideally we take out the vote drainer. Then scum block the Serial always because otherwise they risk losing outright. I protect myself forcing scum to shoot into the unconfirmed (if the serial claims, which they really REALLY should). That's 2-2-1. We then lynch one of the unconfirmed, and hope it flips scum. If it's the Roleblocker, serial probably kills Town or tries to. If it's not, scum block them again and I protect myself again forcing scum to kill the serial otherwise they get endgamed next cycle. That's the only path to victory here.

I now have a tinfoil on Zemmi voting Flower because she perhaps knew Flower was SK so that was casted in order to win the game as Mafia this dayphase.

It's just a tinfoil, I did Town read her all the time damn.

But the thing is at least one between Zemmi and Tris has to be scum here. :// or else the numbers don't fit.

If let's say Flower is truly SK then Zemmi - Ryu - Sanji might constitute the Mafia team.

This is so mind blowing.

I know I'm Town, Ratchet so seems too now. There's just one another Townie left beside us two.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I now have a tinfoil on Zemmi voting Flower because she perhaps knew Flower was SK so that was casted in order to win the game as Mafia this dayphase.

It's just a tinfoil, I did Town read her all the time damn.

But the thing is at least one between Zemmi and Tris has to be scum here. :// or else the numbers don't fit.

If let's say Flower is truly SK then Zemmi - Ryu - Sanji might constitute the Mafia team.

This is so mind blowing.

I know I'm Town, Ratchet so seems too now. There's just one another Townie left beside us two.
I'm 100% town, that's the flaw in your logic here.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
This applies to Serial too because if they don't claim Mafia are always going to kill them tonight.
So trueee. I'm the SK.

I think mafia is Flower, Ryu and Beta.
N3 I got rbed and suddenly all 3 of them start to throw shade at me and sus me for no reason.
Like Flower was saying I'm probably an indie not mafia. Same with Ryu.
And then there is Beta who brought a lot of attention onto me yesterday.

Ratchet

@Ratchet how does that look bad for me, it's obvious her buddies won't vote for her.
Because it's either you're Mafia which would explain why it wasn't instant wagoned, or she's Mafia, which would explain why she wasn't instant wagoned. The problem is scum would ideally want the Serial dead today rather than in the Night, just to win the game now.

But you know, I don't see us winning this without taking a risk, so lemme try something.

Vote: Zemmi

If Zemmi is Town, this should get wagoned ASAP.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
So trueee. I'm the SK.

I think mafia is Flower, Ryu and Beta.
N3 I got rbed and suddenly all 3 of them start to throw shade at me and sus me for no reason.
Like Flower was saying I'm probably an indie not mafia. Same with Ryu.
And then there is Beta who brought a lot of attention onto me yesterday.
All this happened after I got rbed and a failed kill showed up. And that failed kill was mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.