[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m not on my indie meta anymore? If you are not town then you are just protecting your teammate. You are saying Flowa is SK because we won’t lynch her then. Lynching the SK is game ending atp.
I just said last game I played with you, you played the same way as you doing now and you were 3rd. So you saying flower is my team mate and I'm protecting her?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So trueee. I'm the SK.

I think mafia is Flower, Ryu and Beta.
N3 I got rbed and suddenly all 3 of them start to throw shade at me and sus me for no reason.
Like Flower was saying I'm probably an indie not mafia. Same with Ryu.
And then there is Beta who brought a lot of attention onto me yesterday.
Can you give me a list of targets sorted by night please.

N1 -
N2 -
N3 -
N4 -

Also there was a flaw in my logic. Because by claiming scum will just kill you tonight regardless, but I opted not to mention that little tidbit. :optimistic:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I just said last game I played with you, you played the same way as you doing now and you were 3rd. So you saying flower is my team mate and I'm protecting her?
Yeah. I know I'm playing the same way. But you said I was mafia despite the fact that I'm playing like an indie.

Yuelyn

Can you give me a list of targets sorted by night please.

N1 -
N2 -
N3 -
N4 -

Also there was a flaw in my logic. Because by claiming scum will just kill you tonight regardless, but I opted not to mention that little tidbit. :optimistic:
N1 - Fuji
N2 - Lanji
N3 - Fuji
N4 - Beta

I know lol. Mafia knows who I am cuz I keep getting blocked. If I didn't get blocked, Beta would be dead already.

Also I don't really see how town or I can win. So me claiming scum is just whatever rn.

Ratchet

To be honest regardless of what this flips we only have a coin flip at best anyway. Might as well get on with it.

If we get a Mafia flip and go to Night Tris I'll protect myself or you. You kill Beta or Ryu. Hopefully we get the blocker or the vote drainer.

Yeah. I know I'm playing the same way. But you said I was mafia despite the fact that I'm playing like an indie.
And I was making point that you can't take past game meta as an indication of alignment . not playing like a townie so how can I say you town, and if I remember I never actually said you were indie.

Ratchet

I should probably have read some of the thread tbh. But alas, no time + sick + hosting + playing other games simultaneously put this on the back burner.

Ratchet

To be honest there exists the possibility that Tris is Mafia and fake claiming Serial and Flower is the real Serial, which would probably pair Tris with Zemmi and one other as Mafia. But meh.

Yuelyn

And I was making point that you can't take past game meta as an indication of alignment . not playing like a townie so how can I say you town, and if I remember I never actually said you were indie.
You said I was kinda playing like a 3rd party. But doesn't matter now. I'm the SK.

Yuelyn

To be honest there exists the possibility that Tris is Mafia and fake claiming Serial and Flower is the real Serial, which would probably pair Tris with Zemmi and one other as Mafia. But meh.
Lol nah. I can even give you the reasons why I killed those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.