Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean oda said she made the drug… he didnt say she found a drug or was given a drug… He said she made it

also, Black maria made some kind Hallucination drug that made Robin see her parents so… clearly she actually does know some shit… unless you think Queen is the one who also gave her that hallucination drug too?
You're remembering wrong, he didn't say she made it.

Oda: I know what you mean! I know that the hybrid form shouldn’t have two faces and her arms should be spider-like. However there is no clear cut rule for the zoan transformations, see Chopper. Just like he manipulated his transformations, it is possible for others as well! Black Maria also feels that becoming a full spider woman isn’t beautiful at all, so she must have used some drugs to change her Hybrid form. Here’s the natural one by the way.

He use his swords to fly,
And now tell how he will fight if he already use his swords?
Why is this a surprise? We saw this already… In Ennies Lobby when he got lost and couldnt find the way to roof… He made tornado that destroyed the floors of above him and flew him to the roof

we knew Zoro could do this… He could do this BEFORE Sanji even learned Sky walk

Also Zoro can still use his long range attacks from the ground to fuck King up

While Zoro rejecting Franky help is expected, having a scene like this actually happening is bad for beast pirates imo. It's reinforce the feeling of the alliance steamrolling beast pirates, that they can afford rejecting help. :few:
Ofcourse Zoro rejects it. Go to Kuma, and pica. He was wanted people to stay back they wouldn't listen. When Zoro declares a fight. He doesn't like people interfering

You're remembering wrong, he didn't say she made it.

Oda: I know what you mean! I know that the hybrid form shouldn’t have two faces and her arms should be spider-like. However there is no clear cut rule for the zoan transformations, see Chopper. Just like he manipulated his transformations, it is possible for others as well! Black Maria also feels that becoming a full spider woman isn’t beautiful at all, so she must have used some drugs to change her Hybrid form. Here’s the natural one by the way.
And the Hallucination drug? Was that from Queen as well?

You should read my previous point. I'm not saying it was fair or unfair. I'm talking specifically talking about Marco attacks and how it didn't do anything to Queen and King. Not whether he can actually defeat them
I'm not arguing, more expanding.

Big Mom pretty much admitted that without her full arsenal it would be tough/troublesome to deal with Marco.
Yes, because he heals and she doesn't want to waste power on him? Imagine this, you're fighting 1000 5 year olds. EVen if you can one shot them, it's still tiring if you can just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.