Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro mid diffed Pica, it took him lot of time and he needed strong attacks to put him down.

BM will need CoC attacks and powerful homies to put Marco down and some time. So at least a mid diff. But yeah Marco has no chance to put her down. He can likely hurt her a little bit with shockwave or ultimate moves but that’s it,
Stop ✋

Zeus was out or else Marco is a goner

BM isn't needing anything more than low doff efforts
Adcoc punches finisgh Marco unless you think Marco is kaido to tank those hits without being koed.

Oda just wanted a bogus excuse to keep Marco Clean

Like I don't expect full blown fights, but Oda can 100% montage his way through Linlins crew while the last 4 enemies are defeated. We just need to get to that point and have the island land (and hope they show up)
I don't expect full blown fights either, but after all this build-up I hope for some more obstacle for them cause imo it would just look bad tension wise if they spend the last 10-20 chapters (Onigashima still has a small dozen of chapters left imo) run around relatively healthy without anything to do because monster trio can afford to solo their fights. At least pretend to have them busy :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.