Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
King is so fast, spoiler providers can't tell whether he's in hybrid or not.
Now I really want to see the panels, now King is delivering some great feats. And I'm also interested how King almost threw Zoro outta Onigashima?

Btw, King and Zoro having an aerial battle over Mount Fuji might be possible if they leave Onigashima at the end.
Do you still put Kata above King?
I think King certainly beats him and high diff

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Lack should have been given Fishmen Karate instead of those stupid curved swords. As things stand right now his moniker doesn't even make sense, he should have been called Jack the Earthquake or something for the environmental destruction he creates. Instead with the Drought he should have been given OP Fishman Karate that would have sucked all water out of a certain area and made it arid.
Nah those curved swords were the only cool thing about Lack
But his durability was fucking insane
2 Admirals, A fucking Islands trunk, and Sulongs back to back to back
:crazwhat:

I put them as equals and now I want to see whether King has awakening or COC, then I really put him above Kata, the gap being rather small tho. I believe all YC1 characters are comparable to each other, Luffy just had huge amount of plotarmor against Katakuri imo.
I think Zoro would mid diff Katakuri currently so lets see what diff the fight goes.
If King truly gives Zoro high diff then I'll put him above Katakuri
Post automatically merged:

Yo is Fujitora Black? or Kizaru? I can't tell anymore

One thing for certain Shiryu up next :josad:
Kizaru is black and hence Zoros opponent (I mean victim)

I think Zoro would mid diff Katakuri currently so lets see what diff the fight goes.
If King truly gives Zoro high diff then I'll put him above Katakuri
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is black and hence Zoros opponent (I mean victim)
Yep, I'm waiting for the end result of this fight and at King's full skillset. Btw, I now think King has enough speed to tag Katakuri a few times - he's significantly faster than Bound Man and truly more comparable to Marco who kept up with Kizaru speed-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.