Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King didn't seem to have been using this blitzing movement against Sanji and he still casually kept up with Raid Suit Sanji
And Zoro is now keeping up with King.

To think that people ACTUALLY said Zoro is slow. Does this chapter 100% confirm Zoro is faster than Sanji?
Sanji never even attacked him lol. Just blocked a kick, got choked, ignored him and then got speared. That wasnt a fight….Sanji didnt even care about him till he got speared.

So Lance and Lebrent hints where overall about not just King using his hybrid, it was about him moviing very fast with highspeed and taking out Zoro out of Onigashima, can´t wait to see that move, seems like it is called:

Tankyudon and Throwing slashes , two named attacks which we going to see in this chapter from King.
And the best thing, he didn´t yet use his higher end fire skills or even haki.
My lord has been right time to time and people still call him fraud:josad:

Sanji never even attacked him lol. Just blocked a kick, got choked, ignored him and then got speared. That wasnt a fight….Sanji didnt even care about him till he got speared.
Stop lying lying won't help you
I already proved to you Sanji's momentum charging kick was casually reacted by King
Then Sanji was feeling pain when King kicked Sanji back and Sanji blocked
Then Sanji failed to react to choke

All the while King is casual af no named blitz shit that he used here

Stop lying lying won't help you
I already proved to you Sanji's momentum charging kick was casually reacted by King
Then Sanji was feeling pain when King kicked Sanji back and Sanji blocked

All the while King is casual af no named blitz shit that he used here
Lmao you lying cuck. You didnt prove anything. Oda drew lines on King’s feet to show that it was King who attack Sanji. And that makes logical sense, because he wanna stop the Momo theif

You cannot be forreal Lmaooooo

Which is exactly why he must be trying to get away from the Live Floor at top speed. But King, using just his Lunarian flight abilities and not his DF, caught up to him in no time.
Sanji left the area quite slowly, i dont know why, Raid Suits are much more faster than that, proofs that Sanji barely knows how to use the Raid Suit, thats why King could reach him (despite not seeing him cuz he was invisible)

Momo is gonna be the saviour of Wano

He will do what Oden couldn't do

A Dragon in the past attacked wano, Ryuma saved them

A Dragon df user took over Wano and Oden failed to free wano

But this time, a Dragon will save Wano from another Dragon by holding off Onigashima and taking it away

Oden holding Onigashima will be the hour of legends for him just like Oden carried upon him retainers during the 1hr of Boil

Status
Not open for further replies.