Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King would smash Doffy.
I doubt Doffy could easily endure attacks like Ultra Tiger hunt or Onigiri Rengoku.
Second attack in weaker version one shot a Supernova(and a supernova who play at the highest stages).
I doubt Doffy has the ap to one shot a supernova like Zoro did.

This is good sign that King can keep up with Zoro, I doubt Doffy could do the same.
base king would murder doffy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Overtook what ? Sanji didnt even attack him lol. And he dominated because Sanji was concentrating on an 8 year old.
RS Sanji has an headstart and is trying to save an 8 year old - he's obviously using his top speed to escape the Live Floor and take Momo to safety.

King, using just his base Lunarian flight abilities, caught up to him. Base King is faster than RS Sanji when it comes to raw speed. It's literally clear as crystal lol.

RS Sanji has an headstart and is trying to save an 8 year old - he's obviously using his top speed to escape the Live Floor and take Momo to safety.

King, using just his base Lunarian flight abilities, caught up to him. Base King is faster than RS Sanji when it comes to raw speed. It's literally clear as crystal lol.
If he used his top speed, Momo would be dead. We have no indication on how fast Sanji was going lol. Dont even bring that up.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
If he used his top speed, Momo would be dead. We have no indication on how fast Sanji was going lol. Dont even bring that up.
He was trying to save Momo as you said. Ofcourse he was going at his top speed. This isn't even one off. Sanji was trying to stop King's flame punch that he aimed at Zoro but he was slower and Marco had to stop that. Marco and King are some of the fastest characters in the series.

And nope. Why would Momo die there? Momo has survived much worse lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.