Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to save Momo as you said. Ofcourse he was going at his top speed. This isn't even one off. Sanji was trying to stop King's flame punch that he aimed at Zoro but he was slower and Marco had to stop that. Marco and King are some of the fastest characters in the series.

And nope. Why would Momo die there? Momo has survived much worse lol.
Momo is an 8 year old. Fucking WCI Base Sanji was screaming at Niji’s booster speed…..what you think will happen to Momo.

Again we have no idea of distance of where Sanji was or what not. Again another unfair argument.

Saying King clashing with Sanji is a fair 1vs1 to powerscale is like saying Killer impaling Zoro is fair 1vs1.

Would Zoro get pierced again like that again in a fight against Killer with or without distraction?

Queen caught Luffy on his mouth with ease, the same Luffy who has Future Sight and dodged some of Kaido's attacks. But again, Luffy wasn't 100% focused on Queen, ignoring that on these situations is quite silly

Saying King clashing with Sanji is a fair 1vs1 to powerscale is like saying Killer impaling Zoro is fair 1vs1.

Would Zoro get pierced again like that again in a fight against Killer with or without distraction?

Queen caught Luffy on his mouth with ease, the same Luffy who has Future Sight and dodged some of Kaido's attacks. But again, Luffy wasn't 100% focused on Queen, ignoring that on these situations is quite silly
Ztard agenda. King is Zoro’s opponent and theyre insecure of Sanji. So the encounter in 988 is perfect for them to chat shit.

Kaido’s like an edgy teenager who hates everyone equally

Mean while “coincidentally” Zoro finds the darkest skinned person each arc to fight :ronalugh:
At this rate it's very suspicious.
Somehow Shiryu is also dark skinned lol
Next up that bald gorosei is actually bleaching his skin, but he was born dark skinned.

As an artist, I know very well that every artist : musician or painter or comic artist, all have subliminal messages they do and relate via their works.

:milaugh:I'm gonna start to skip Zoro's battles
I now know he will magically fight someone who's dark skinned, doesn't matter...Oda will make that person the strongest henchman lol

Zoro cracks open Enraged Hybrid Kings Mask and forces him back to Onigashima

Meanwhile the lame cook is begging to live against a normal Zoan King

THETES LEVELS TO THIS SHIT
And Luffy did worse againt Queen while Sanji doing good against Queen.
Apoo trashed Luffy while Drake is doing fine and Zoro defeated Apoo.
If we go even way back, Zoro or even tashigì did better against Monet than Luffy.

See the trend?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
At this rate it's very suspicious.
Somehow Shiryu is also dark skinned lol
Next up that bald gorosei is actually bleaching his skin, but he was born dark skinned.

As an artist, I know very well that every artist : musician or painter or comic artist, all have subliminal messages they do and relate via their works.

:milaugh:I'm gonna start to skip Zoro's battles
I now know he will magically fight someone who's dark skinned, doesn't matter...Oda will make that person the strongest henchman lol
what's the subliminal message of sanji coming from a family of nazis?

Status
Not open for further replies.