Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa now where are we getting this whole “king solo defeated Marco offscreen” bs from??? Last time we saw Marco and king fighting on screen Marco was lighting his ass up not just him but also queen for that matter. And during the wings chapter Marco is shown exhausted with BOTH queen and king destroying the entire main floor. So how does one decipher king beat Marco solo offscreen from THAT? Or am I missing something?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How do you even create "clouds of flames"? Do you need mana or something? Maybe a crafting table?
Kaido and Momo having been doing it all this while tbh. It's a part of their devil fruit abilites.

Oda said in an SBS that Dragons use these flame clouds for flight.

No it's not about that. Sanji rescued Momo and was trying to escape from the Live Floor so that he can get Momo to safety. King could catch up to Sanji despite Sanji having a headstart. Kings base speed > RS Sanji in flight.
Sanji wanted to rescue momo and he succeeded, when he was in his arms he tried to get him to safety thats true and then we see someone called him sangoro after they kick eachother, sanji looking away and then king is grabbing him by the neck and telling him to bring the kid back, then sanji throws momo to shinobo and continue to fight king until he trabsforms into zoan and pins him, am i missing something here ? because that's what happened on the chapter as far as i remember

:pepeke:

Oh please, its just one shit argument after another lol. It should be the other way around. There's no proof Sanji was not in his max speed as well. Unless he shows faster speed feats using the Raid Suit, this is his max speed and he got outpaced by Base King.
How did sanji got out pace when all sanji did was grab momo right in front of king & queen & because king no a lil kid can't fly he attack with a kick , it has nothing to do with mobility speed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji wanted to rescue momo and he succeeded, when he was in his arms he tried to get him to safety thats true and then we see someone called him sangoro after they kick eachother, sanji looking away and then king is grabbing him by the neck and telling him to bring the kid back, then sanji throws momo to shinobo and continue to fight king until he trabsforms into zoan and pins him, am i missing something here ? because that's what happened on the chapter as far as i remember
Exactly dude.

One person has a headstart when flying. The other person is fast enough to catch up to the first person. Doesn't that make the second person faster than the first person? My point is exactly that.

Base King is faster than RS Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

How did sanji got out pace when all sanji did was grab momo right in front of king & queen & because king no a lil kid can't fly he attack with a kick , it has nothing to do with mobility speed
One person has a headstart when flying. The other person is fast enough to catch up to the first person. Doesn't that make the second person faster than the first person? My point is exactly that.

Base King is faster than RS Sanji.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Whoa whoa now where are we getting this whole “king solo defeated Marco offscreen” bs from??? Last time we saw Marco and king fighting on screen Marco was lighting his ass up not just him but also queen for that matter. And during the wings chapter Marco is shown exhausted with BOTH queen and king destroying the entire main floor. So how does one decipher king beat Marco solo offscreen from THAT? Or am I missing something?
Yeah you are missing the point.

> We see King and Queen fighting Marco.
> We then see Queen fight Chopper and eventually Sanji. When Marco and King are missing.
> The next moment we see Sanji and Marco are both down on the ground, while Sanji tells us that he fought both King and Queen.

The obvious conclusion is that King offscreened an exhausted and nerfed (due to healing everyone on the live floor) Marco and then King & Queen ganged up on Sanji.

Yeah you are missing the point.

> We see King and Queen fighting Marco.
> We then see Queen fight Chopper and eventually Sanji. When Marco and King are missing.
> The next moment we see Sanji and Marco are both down on the ground, while Sanji tells us that he fought both King and Queen.

The obvious conclusion is that King offscreened an exhausted and nerfed (due to healing everyone on the live floor) Marco and then King & Queen ganged up on Sanji.
Yeah ion know about that cuz it’s offscreen a lot of the conclusions we make from that gonna be headcanon albeit some of it could make sense it’s still not a definitive answer. And even if we used your assumption how is beating a nerfed and exhausted Marco impressive exactly? Cuz imma be honest it isnt….and seeing as how queen was annoyed that Marco was still up in the same chapter who is to say he along with king didn’t defeat Marco? Ijs

Status
Not open for further replies.